As a comedic actress, she s a natural.

She is one of the few of her generation to have that good comedic chops.

No wonder she won over Jlaw for the Superbad part.

As a dramatic actress, I think she has still to prove herself.

Still a cutie pie and a bubbly personality.

• Like 2

She's a doll, a perfect specimen of homo sapien, an undying hope for mankind's redemption, a ray of sunlight bursting through the grays of gloom and doom. It's her presence and grace amongst us that evens out all the horrors and sadness in the world.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Edited by Spidey Freak
  • Like 2

Emma said very sweet things in her Stylist interview about one of her favorite things, some little known actress known as Jennifer Lawrence. I'm sure no one on this board has heard of her.

"I just think she (Jennifer)'s great isn't she? She is so inspiring to me and I am so grateful that she exists in the world, as someone who is authentic and who has not bent to fit any idea of what a woman should be in that kind of position. And she is so talented.

"I am just so happy she is around for women everywhere. It's just fantastic."

Aw, Emma.  :wub:

• Like 4

This is just awesome.

Lip Sync battle with Jimmy Fallon. Easily the best thing Emma has done on a talk show since her "Dance Dare" on Ellen.

Pure awesomeness. :wub:

:rotfl:

I have no words after the perfection that was Emma's rendition of hook. No words.

Posted Image

I'm so excited. Finally an Emma movie after almost a year (and that's counting Movie 43). It's actually more than a year after The Croods, which was just her voice. It's actually almost a year and a half since Gangster Squad. The anticipation is killing.

I haven't seen Gangster Squad. I think I've only seen six films she's been in: Superbad, Zombieland, Easy A, The Croods, and both Amazing Spider-Man films.

You have to see Crazy, Stupid, Love. The scenes with her and Gosling are incredible, pure chemistry. The Help is quite good too.

• Like 1

Is it weird that the first thing I thought when I saw these is "Emma has Elsa hair!"? 

Aha! It wasn't just me.

Everyone seems to be a fan, including Emma Stone. She told us she’s sporting an “Elsa braid” to next Monday’s Met Ball.

“I love that movie. It’s the greatest movie that was ever made. I’m so into Frozen, you have no idea. I will do anything to do an Elsa braid,” she told us.

http://entertainthis.usatoday.com/2014/04/28/emma-stone-to-sport-elsa-braid-to-met-ball/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+toppeople+%28USATODAY+-+People%29

I didn't think it was possible, but that quote by Emma made me love her a little bit more. :wub:

Edited by Incarnadine
  • Like 2