Aha! It wasn't just me.

http://entertainthis.usatoday.com/2014/04/28/emma-stone-to-sport-elsa-braid-to-met-ball/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+toppeople+%28USATODAY+-+People%29

I didn't think it was possible, but that quote by Emma made me love her a little bit more. :wub:

What the.. is there no end to the greatness of this woman?  :o  Between this and Andrew's Adele Dazeem shout out on The Tonight Show, you can tell Emma and Andrew are huge Frozenites just like us. It's infuriating how this will do nothing to reduce my Emma obsession. :(

You have to see Crazy, Stupid, Love. The scenes with her and Gosling are incredible, pure chemistry. The Help is quite good too.

Crazy, Stupid, Love. is an amazing movie all round. One of my favorite comedies if all time :)

Crazy, Stupid, Love is great. Analeigh Tipton is awesome.

I haven't seen Gangster Squad. I think I've only seen six films she's been in: Superbad, Zombieland, Easy A, The Croods, and both Amazing Spider-Man films.

You haven't seen the movie I first came across Emma in: The House Bunny! The movie is okay-ish but Emma is all kinds of adorable in her role. You should also watch Paper Man. It's great and Emma's role is slightly darker than her usual fare.

Jailbait Emma singing Bitch by Meredith Brooks on The Hunt for the Partridge Family:

I'm surprised we haven't seen more of these clips of Emma singing on the Partridge Family. I think the only ones I've seen are Bitch, Love Fool and We Belong (duet with Alexis Mero)

I almost forgot about this old news story/interview with Emma. It has a bit of Emma singing Lovefool for the Partridge Family reality show at around :30, but the whole thing is a good watch. Kind of a local girl makes good piece, before Emma got really famous, back when The House Bunny was still titled "I Know What Boys Like"

He plays Spider-Man better than any other actor I've seen yet I still hate him?

OMG you hate Peter Parker!  :o

Jk. On a slightly less biased note though, I wish Andrew played Peter similar to his roles in Boy A and The Social Network. The earnestness and sweetness of those characters as played by him seem more perfect for Peter than the Peter Parker played by him.  :lol:

Edited by Spidey Freak of Highgarden
  • Like 1

sorry, but i can't stand her acting. she mumbles, just like blake lively. both awful actresses. Emma stone has better PR and has managed to fool people that she's a good actress. but i can't stand to watch her on screen. she and kristen stewart are the worst!

Edited by kiki