baumer

Boxoffice.comipedia of the Marvel universe

Unless he would end fast, for example with a god blast not allowing Hulk to get mad.

Good point Neo. would be interesting to see how normal hulk would react to it. I would lean towards it knocking him out at the most. Hulk has amazing endurance and his healing power is probably the best in the world.  he has also taken some seriously powerful cosmic blasts from silver surfer. 

Couldn't we learn of the serum in later movies?

Possibly cant rule it out. But so far they havent shown anything extraordinary about her other than being a great tactician. 

Can't Magneto teleport Hulk via wormhole or just take out his gamma radiation and turn him back to Banner?

you dont wanna send Hulk through a wormhole again. When he came back from one last time in planet hulk/WWH he fucked up New york and nearly broke the world:P

Can he take out his radiation? i didnt know that. If he could wouldnt banner go to him to be cured?

Edited by Omario

This just proves once again that Marvel should all be in one universe.  The X-men, Spider-man and all the current Avengers should all be in a movie together....oh yea, and Fantastic Four, that way Evans can play two characters.   :)

Agreed. 

Unless he would end fast, for example with a god blast not allowing Hulk to get mad.

Good point Neo. would be interesting to see how normal hulk would react to it. I would lean towards it knocking him out at the most. Hulk has amazing endurance and his healing power is probably the best in the world.  he has also taken some seriously powerful cosmic blasts from silver surfer. 

Couldn't we learn of the serum in later movies?

Possibly cant rule it out. But so far they havent shown anything extraordinary about her other than being a great tactician. 

Can't Magneto teleport Hulk via wormhole or just take out his gamma radiation and turn him back to Banner?

you dont wanna send Hulk through a wormhole again. When he came back from one last time in planet hulk/WWH he fucked up New york and nearly broke the world:P

Can he take out his radiation? i didnt know that. If he could wouldnt banner go to him to be cured?

Not sure if he can take out or not. Seeing as he controls magnetism thinking might include all aspects including gamma.

Not sure if he can take out or not. Seeing as he controls magnetism thinking might include all aspects including gamma.

I dont think gamma radiation is affected by magnetism. Alpha and beta particles are positively and negatively charged so they will be  while gamma is not from what i know. I could be wrong.

Edited by Omario
  • Like 1

I dont think gamma radiation is affected by magnetism. Alpha and beta particles are positively and negatively charged so they will be  while gamma is not from what i know. I could be wrong.

Would be interesting to find out.

This is all really interesting stuff.  

Has Wolverine ever battled any of the Avengers?  Are the Avengers and the X-men, in the Marvel universe, friends or foes?

Has Wolverine ever battled any of the Avengers?  Are the Avengers and the X-men, in the Marvel universe, friends or foes?

Wolverine is at this time is a member of both the xmen and the Avengers. He has battled pretty much everyone. Even though he is part of the Avengers they have an issue with him taking lives which he describes as necessary at times. This has made him come to blow with cap america a few times.

At the moment there are 2 teams of the xmen. One lead by cyclops and another by wolverine. To be frank none of the xmen like the avengers or shield and their dislike has increased after the events of Avengers vs Xmen event a few months ago. 

The Xmen believe the Avengers have not done enough for the mutants. Never supported them properly to stem public against them, which to a big degree is true. But since that event Cap America has started to increase membership in the Avengers with mutants. 

• Like 1

So Cap and Wolverine did fight in WW2 together, that is correct, isn't it?  So they must have some kind of bond.  

So Cap and Wolverine did fight in WW2 together, that is correct, isn't it?  So they must have some kind of bond.  

yes the fought together on a couple of missions. I think wolverine was also part of the unit that cap and Bucky met their fate in. After this Wolverine got transferred to Japan. 

not sure if they got to know one another properly but i think Cap did notice his healing power. My time in the World Wars is a bit hazy as you can imagine  ;)

• Like 1

Just FYI the Weapon X program that grafted adamantium to Wolverines skeleton was the tenth such program. Weapon 1 program was the one where Steve Rogers was enhanced to become Captain America. these weapon programs are known as weapon plus programs. All with the goal to create super soldiers. 

• Like 1

How about some background on our favourite web-head.

Where does Spider-man's strength rank with the other strong Marvel guys?  Is he on Cap's level?

Is he impervious to wounds?  In the new Spider-man films he seems to be able to take a lot of punishment, including bullets to the leg, possible concussions and broken bones, and still keep going.  Has the radioactive spider bite done something to his healing power?

I realize he is very quick, but do the comics say he can dodge bullets?

How about some background on our favourite web-head.

Where does Spider-man's strength rank with the other strong Marvel guys?  Is he on Cap's level?

Is he impervious to wounds?  In the new Spider-man films he seems to be able to take a lot of punishment, including bullets to the leg, possible concussions and broken bones, and still keep going.  Has the radioactive spider bite done something to his healing power?

I realize he is very quick, but do the comics say he can dodge bullets?

Spiderman has superhuman strength while cap is just peak human strength. Spiderman is way stronger. he is able to lift something like 10 tonnes or something while cap is way under a tonne.

But spiderman compared to the others like Thor and Hulk is puny:p

No he is not impervious but he can take punishment due to high durability and  his accelerated healing. Its not as super as Hulks or Wolverines but its kept him alive against some pretty heavy hitting foes:) It would take him a few days to heal from serious wounds rather than minutes like wolverine. 

He can dodge bullets but he isnt faster than a bullet if you understand what i am saying. He has quick reflexes and his reaction time is second to none due to his spider sense ( a radar like ability) which alerts him to potential danger.

Edited by Omario
  • Like 1

Yeah they dont display him being that strong often though. Especially in the movies....Rami spiderman struggled to hold up a big wall. Prefer it that way though. Spiderman is not over powered like alot of superheroes. 

• Like 1

So basically Spidey is Thor/Hulk strong.  Damn.  That's some nasty radioactive spider.  

So Spider-man has been part of the Avengers before?  In the comics?

So basically Spidey is Thor/Hulk strong.  Damn.  That's some nasty radioactive spider.  

So Spider-man has been part of the Avengers before?  In the comics?

Not as strong as Thor/Hulk. I would say spiderman is about about 2/10 of their base strength. So it shows how strong Thor/Hulk are. If he had the venom symbiote than he would be about 4/10 on the strength scale.  

He has been a reserve member since the 60's.But was more prominent since the 90's. Than in 2004 he officially became a full member.

Edited by Omario
  • Like 1

Isn't Thor and Hulk at 100 tons, while SM is at 10 tons?

i wouldnt rely on these strength meters peoples have made on the net.  Alot writers will change the strength displayed in their stories so sometimes hard to keep up. Hulk and Thor easily could lift more than 100tonnes. They have shown they can. So a bit hard to calculate the base strength. I recall reading 70tonnes at one time. Other places 100tonnes and sometimes over. hulk has held up something like 300billion tonnes...though thats not his base strength ofcourse.

So going by that smaller number of 70 tonnes for Thor/hulk,  spiderman would amount to nearly 2/10.

edit:oh i see i wrote spidey at 3/10 in my original post.. sorry should be 2/10. Also now that i think about it venom may be abit too high. Maybe about 4/10 of hulks strength

Edited by Omario