cheesypoofs

Rank Phase 2 MCU films

Right now I'm with most people in saying TWS is the best of P2 so far.

My list would be:

CA:TWS

IM3/T:TDW

IM3 used to be below Thor, but the Marvel One-Shot on the BluRay of Thor elevates IM3 to be equal to Thor.

• Like 1

IM3 used to be below Thor, but the Marvel One-Shot on the BluRay of Thor elevates IM3 to be equal to Thor.

Posted Image

At the moment, it's a coin toss between IM3 and CA:TWS. Think I'd probably give it to IM3 though.

• Like 1

shouldn't you wait until GOTG comes out?

well right now

The Winter Soldier

Thor 2

Iron man 3

CA:TWS 10/10 (about even with the avengers)estimated GotG 9.5/10 (I was actually looking forward to this movie more than CA2 till I heard how great CA2 was) Thor: TDW 9/10 (slightly below IM1)IM3 8/10

I thought that CATWS was very good, but it is not equal to the Avengers.

Right now I'm with most people in saying TWS is the best of P2 so far. My list would be: CA:TWSIM3/T:TDW IM3 used to be below Thor, but the Marvel One-Shot on the BluRay of Thor elevates IM3 to be equal to Thor.

I liked IM3 but it was hit and miss for a lot of people, with the fake character played by Ben Kingsley.
  • Like 1

Posted Image

At the moment, it's a coin toss between IM3 and CA:TWS. Think I'd probably give it to IM3 though.

I actually couldn't be happier for the Marvel One-Shot. Makes me appreciate IM3 and Trevor Slattery more  :lol:

shouldn't you wait until GOTG comes out?

Well we can always come back and add to our lists once GOTG and AoU releases  :P

I liked IM3 but it was hit and miss for a lot of people, with the fake character played by Ben Kingsley.

Initally I liked his character but didn't like the concept of it, but the Marvel One-Shot on the Thor 2 blu ray really clears things up.

The Winter Soldier is the only Marvel release I actually consider a good movie. Iron Man 3 is by far the worst MCU flick with Thor 2 trailing at second worst. 

Well, it's nice that this is coming from an obviously unbiased member.

• Like 1