Totem

The Dark Knight Rises OS Discussion Thread/700M+ OS CLUB

I don't know how huge Russia will be. They can be very picky sometimes.

In 2008 TDK made 8,6 mln, that's not bad considering how late it got there and that it wasn't as big as today. I'd expect at least 25 mln from this russian market.

Well, some of you guys really have unrealistically high predictions for TDKR in China. 125m? Are you kidding me?Like I said, while Inception got all the quality to make big bucks here, none of those that make TDKR so specially in the US works here.

Can't be bothered to look for it, but Bale might've hurt TDKR's chances of a release in China recently. vc2002 posted the article in the TDKR thread... if his actions (which he did nothing wrong based on what I read) cause the movie to not be one of the few Hollywood movies allowed for a Chinese release, then this drastically changes the OS numbers IMO.

Well, some of you guys really have unrealistically high predictions for TDKR in China. 125m? Are you kidding me?Like I said, while Inception got all the quality to make big bucks here, none of those that make TDKR so specially in the US works here.

What qualities does Inception have that TDKR doesn't have to appeal to China?