Totem

The Dark Knight Rises OS Discussion Thread/700M+ OS CLUB

The whole video game situation is pretty hairy. I'm pretty sure that Sony retains some fee for the video games, but Activision develops and publishes the game. Not sure what kind of split Sony receives.

As far as I know, Sony has the rights for the game, but Actvision is the one doing them. Maybe they pay Sony for that? I don't know exactly and can't find the quote where I've read that.

As far as I know, Sony has the rights for the game, but Actvision is the one doing them. Maybe they pay Sony for that? I don't know exactly and can't find the quote where I've read that.

I'm sure they do pay Sony, I just wonder what percentage they receive.

Doubtful. Flixster ratings much worse then Batman Begins.BB - 90% 3.9/5 969,00 votesTASM - 81% 4/5 479,00 votesTASM is going to fall even further.IMDBBB - 8.3, 439,000 votesTASM - 7.6, 97,000 votesSolid?

Average Flixster rating for TASM appears to be pretty damn good to me?
  • Like 1

Doubtful. Flixster ratings much worse then Batman Begins. BB - 90% 3.9/5 969,00 votesTASM - 81% 4/5 479,00 votesTASM is going to fall even further.

And you know that how? And funny, TASM still has a better rating than BB in Flixster, even with loonies like you trying to trash the film. :)

And you know that how? And funny, TASM still has a better rating than BB in Flixster, even with loonies like you trying to trash the film. :)

Vote count. BB is going to remain the same, while TASM is going to fall. It's inevitable.

You say "solid." It is worse then BB. That is not "solid."

Your starting to look so ridiculous it is not even funny. So if a movie doesn't get BB acclaim It is not possible for it be getting positive reactions? Enough with this "ASM is badly received" bullshit. There is nothing pointing that direction Edited by John Marston

No one has anything to say about the IMDB score? Doesn't fit your narrow point of view?

Well that would mean something, but c'mon. IMDB has consistently overrated a good chunk of Nolan's films, and I love Nolan's films. And a 7.6 is still a good score. Edited by MrPink

So if it has a percentage that could go both ways, hopefully getting huger as the years go by, if it has a rating that it's 0.1 better than BB, it is not solid? :rotfl:

I guess the 9% of people who didn't like TASM as much as BB don't count since they don't fit your narrow point of view.

Well that would mean something, but c'mon. IMDB has consistently overrated a good chunk of Nolan's films, and I love Nolan's films. And a 7.6 is still a good score.

7.6 with a paltry amount of votes. As with anything on the internet, after the fanboy rush, the score drops.

Since when is it guaranteed to be "not solid" if a comic book movie is weaker than Batman Begins? BB is one of the best in the genre (THE best in my opinion). Amazing Spider-Man is a very solid film.

And in my opinion it edges Batman Begins, and I think I have prove here time and time again how much of a Batman and Spider-Man loonie I am around these parts.

JackO, what is it with the crusade to somehow prove ASM has had less than solid reception? It has had a very solid reception. Saying that it's "not solid" because it isn't as strong as BB's reception is ludicrous. That's an insult to not only ASM, but also to BB. If BB was completely mediocre like Batman Forever, I could understand your point. ASM is doing very well in the WOM department.

• Like 1