Totem

The Dark Knight Rises OS Discussion Thread/700M+ OS CLUB

You heard wrong! TASM game is selling poor no it's sales are pathetic!200k for PS3 and 220k for Xbox 360 and 30k for Wii no PC release. To compare Akram Asilym- 2,66m XBOX and 3.41 PS3 Arkam City- Xbox 3.03 and 3.42 for PS3. And AC is still selling quite good according to VGC.

You aren't allowed to post facts here. Facts = hate.
  • Like 2

I own all the Arkham games. I'm still yet to buy TASM. And I don't think anyone in their right mind would expect TASM game to be better than Arkham. I'll love it if it's as good as PS2's Spider-Man 2, it's more than enough for me.

Well, the developers did take huge inspiration from the Arkham games, so that leaves some room for comparison :)I'm a huge Arkham fan though. At some point I was in the top 10 leaderboards for combat challenges (within month of release). I'm probably not close to that anymore lol, but I've got all the trophies save for some annoying Catwoman DLC that doesn't count towards the Platinum.I should point out as someone who also follows the sales of video games, VG Chartz can be full of shit quite often, I wouldn't call them facts, so much as educated guesses which can be made more accurate once NPD (the company that the major publishers do pay to track sales) releases data. Edited by MrPink

Arkham City is one of the most popular selling games of 2011, and had a significantly higher budget than what the TASM game probably got. A better comparison would be to other movie tie-in games.

The point was that WB makes the Batman games and it gains a lot of profit because of them. And that happened after TDK. TDK helped tha cideo games and now the video games helped the movie/ chracter.
  • Like 1

1 out of 50 states for an election that happens every 4 years, oh no. I just don't see why the 2nd half of the votes to come in is going to be significantly different than the first half of voters.

Obviously you are new to the internet.

7.6 is average. C+.

Iron Man is at 7.9 with 303.647 votes. The truth is that with loonies like you, IMDB ratings are meaningless. The Amazing Spider-Man or The Avengers will never have a crazy amount of loonies going online in a crusade to make other CBMs look bad next to Batman films. Not everyone in this fanbase is like this, but people like you give the Batman fanbase a bad name.

The point was that WB makes the Batman games and it gains a lot of profit because of them. And that happened after TDK. TDK helped tha cideo games and now the video games helped the movie/ chracter.

Probably helped some, but it also helps that it's pretty much the first great Batman video game made in the 3D era. Hell, first great comic book video game in the 3D era.

Iron Man is at 7.9 with 303.647 votes. The truth is that with loonies like you, IMDB ratings are meaningless. The Amazing Spider-Man or The Avengers will never have a crazy amount of loonies going online in a crusade to make other CBMs look bad next to Batman films. Not everyone in this fanbase is like this, but people like you give the Batman fanbase a bad name.

Oh noes! Iron Man only got a B-/C+! Damn, Iron Man 2 must have really sucked since it got a C.

Well, the developers did take huge inspiration from the Arkham games, so that leaves some room for comparison :)I'm a huge Arkham fan though. At some point I was in the top 10 leaderboards for combat challenges (within month of release). I'm probably not close to that anymore lol, but I've got all the trophies save for some annoying Catwoman DLC that doesn't count towards the Platinum.I should point out as someone who also follows the sales of video games, VG Chartz can be full of shit quite often, I wouldn't call them facts, so much as educated guesses which can be made more accurate once NPD (the company that the major publishers do pay to track sales) releases data.

I don't follow that closely, but have you played TASM? Arkham and God of War 3 are my favorite PS3 games, I'm more of a casual player, I wonder how I will feel about TASM's game. We are talking with someone that loves Wolverine: Uncaged to death here. :lol: