John Marston

Edge of Tomorrow OS Thread

Edge of Tomorrow literally sold 777 tickets yesterday here. The OD. One of them is mine. That is a fucking disgrace, even if they changed the release date from Thursday to Wednesday just last Saturday.

Edge of Tomorrow literally sold 777 tickets yesterday here. The OD. One of them is mine. That is a fucking disgrace, even if they changed the release date from Thursday to Wednesday just last Saturday.

:P :P :P

A film can do badly or mediocre in HK and still do great in Asia over all. HK is not the most significant territory. 

No, but it's a good indicator of what to expect from the rest of Asia (apart from Japan). Oblivion did OK numbers while Jack Reacher had average numbers here and both saw similar numbers in the rest of Asia.

No, but it's a good indicator of what to expect from the rest of Asia (apart from Japan). Oblivion did OK numbers while Jack Reacher had average numbers here and both saw similar numbers in the rest of Asia.

There are always exceptions, but HK is not a predictor for Asia imo. 

777 tickets from 10m people ....  :ph34r:

Not too bad - if each ticket cost $1,000.  :lol: 

Really, WTF has WB been doing in terms of promotion?  One could blame the WC for the competition heavy schedule internationally but it's going to under perform in the U.S. as well.  It looks like they expended all their creativity, energy and money on Godzilla and just expected Cruise's name to sell the tickets for this.

its 11.30PM in india now......came home logged into BoxofficeForum just to find out EoT is bombing :(i still have hopes on this flick WOM is very good hope this changes the movies fortunes to a larger extent,,,

Im a hugeee fan of Tom Cruise...as a TC fan i was intially excited about E0T also it got great reviews+ trailers were cool....but trend is totally diff in BO

I dont want to see this movie bombing :( Tom is 52 this year i want him to be a top actor till the end....im sure he will!!!!! Fingers crossed EOT shud break out internationally nd DOM