Plain Old Tele

King Arthur: Legend of the Sword | Guy Ritchie | May 12, 2017 | Charlie Hunnam

I would say my interest in this has taken a bit of a downturn, but then i realized I didn't have any interest in the first place :/. Hunnam, out of a choice between him, Courteney, and Cavill? Did no one else audition?

Edited by Orestes

There just aren't enough interesting leading roles available for actresses. It's a problem with the industry as a whole, not something specific to this movie

If they make many book adaptations whether its sci fi or fantasy or crime thriller with a woman in lead and garners GA interest, she can be in one of those.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

I would say my interest in this has taken a bit of a downturn, but then i realized I didn't have any interest in the first place :/. Hunnam, out of a choice between him, Courteney, and Cavill? Did no one else audition?

Maybe they remember the previous King Arthur movie.

You can start by starting a "kiss my ass" club. And instead of suspending people, tell them that they're fired. 

He can also fake his own death, get hit by a paternity suit (most likely as a result of his 2am escapades) only to find out that he was being scammed by the person bringing the suit to him. 

Mr. McMahon the character has been in some really crazy storylines over the years.

• Like 2

He can also fake his own death, get hit by a paternity suit (most likely as a result of his 2am escapades) only to find out that he was being scammed by the person bringing the suit to him. 

Mr. McMahon the character has been in some really crazy storylines over the years.

Mr. McMahon is a former ECW champion. Never forget.