Films

Weekend numbers: Ca2 41.4M, Oculus 12M, draft day 9.75M, Raid 2 1M

#Hail Nolan Films i like your advertisements these days when you make daily or weekend numbers threads. I always do give your threads a look. BTW i like the number for CAP2, but feel sad for R2. I will wait for RTH though and his estimates are always dead on.

Hail Nolan.Agreed, let's wait for RTH.

Please be true! Please be true! Please be true! :(

Right now my CATWS over DOFP club is looking mighty healthy. It's by no means a lock but it doesn't seem as crazy as it once did. Though I'm sure that if it succeeds a lot of naysayers will turn around and claim that it wasn't a ballsy club at all because of the Avengers Effect. But whatever! I'm pulling for my Captain to come through. :ca:

Man, Oculus was scary as fuck. Never look at mirrors the same ever again. What a mind fuck. I give it an A-. I think you'll like it Baumer.

I came very close to doing a double feature today.  I was actually walking into Oculus after Draft Day, but once I figured out what time I would get out of the theater, time wasn't my friend.  So I didn't get to see it.  I'll be seeing it on the weekend for sure though.

Please be true! Please be true! Please be true! :(

Right now my CATWS over DOFP club is looking mighty healthy. It's by no means a lock but it doesn't seem as crazy as it once did. Though I'm sure that if it succeeds a lot of naysayers will turn around and claim that it wasn't a ballsy club at all because of the Avengers Effect. But whatever! I'm pulling for my Captain to come through. :ca:

I don't think CA2 over DOFP was ever crazy. Especially now it seems all set. Even if DOFP manages to match CA2's opening, it will have those X-Menish legs..

• Like 1

That would be a wonderful number for Cap if it holds up. Go Cap! If it drops, are we allowed to hunt down Shawn?

It will drop. Get your hunting gear ready.

I came very close to doing a double feature today.  I was actually walking into Oculus after Draft Day, but once I figured out what time I would get out of the theater, time wasn't my friend. 

Had the same issue last week with Raid 2 and Noah. Well, I could have done it, but I didn't think I could manage another 2+ hour movie so soon.

• Like 2

I don't think CA2 over DOFP was ever crazy. Especially now it seems all set. Even if DOFP manages to match CA2's opening, it will have those X-Menish legs..

The little, stumpy legs of the X-Franchise are one of the main reasons I was convinced my club was a go. DOFP could have a $100M OW and still just barely eke out $230M total. With Gojira opening the week before and Maleficent swooping in a week after crippled legs are probable.

• Like 1

The little, stumpy legs of the X-Franchise are one of the main reasons I was convinced my club was a go. DOFP could have a $100M OW and still just barely eke out $230M total. 

Hahahaha. Those movies really do have little legs, though.

• Like 1