Films

Weekend numbers: Ca2 41.4M, Oculus 12M, draft day 9.75M, Raid 2 1M

It's kinda hard to pull off. I have the "Gold Package for TV, Internet and Phone" I essentially say I want to keep all the channels but I want a discount. The first thing they say is to get a cheaper plan.The Silver package has no HBO! Il choke a bitch if I miss GOT on Sundays,

Are you talking to the retention department? 

That's where you go wrong. You don't talk to the customer service rep. You ask for the retention department. They have a whole department dedicated to retaining customers. They will ask you "What can we do to keep you as a customer?"

I do the same thing with Sirius XM every year.

See, I have a hard time even doing that to a retention rep because I feel like it'd be an empty threat. I really don't want to change, I'm too lazy, so my conscience weighs on me.

See, I have a hard time even doing that to a retention rep because I feel like it'd be an empty threat. I really don't want to change, I'm too lazy, so my conscience weighs on me.

Don't be a sucker Mr. Pink.

• Like 2

It's NYC. I assume CA is about the same.I pay like $280 a month for all 3 services.

I pay $150 for all three services BUT my internet speed is lower, I don't have 800 channels (although I have all of the movie channels) and I don't have world calling.

I will say I have this issue with Much Ado; it's such a lie. Love doesn't work all happy endings and all that; Don John's plan should've succeeded by all accounts in the world the film/play depicts <_<

Granted, Don Pedro's ending is fairly realistic but everything else is just the BS romcoms feed to the world written about 400 years before romcoms became popular

• Like 1

I pay $150 for all three services BUT my internet speed is lower, I don't have 800 channels (although I have all of the movie channels) and I don't have world calling.

Well my wife literally is a channel flipper, I really bugs the shit out of me. I can't even hide the remotes because our TVs have voice control.
  • Like 1