Shawn Robbins

The Dark Knight Rises (SPOILERS ALLOWED - Discussion Thread)

I'm pretty sure Catwoman will end up being a gray character in this film. Also, what is up with the word rise and rises coming up so often? We hear it in the first six minutes. It's in the teaser and even this trailer. Heck, the title is The Dark Knight Rises. Although, in the film, it seems to hint that Bane is rising. But, in my opinion, Bane is being controlled by the Al Ghul clan whether he realizes it or not. I wonder if we will see Ra's come back from the dead. Not likely. I am fairly certain though that Talia Al Ghul will play an important role, but Nolan is going to keep that a secret.

Catwoman may be on Bane's side in the beginning, but I have very little doubt that she will end up helping Bruce more than Bane in the end.

I think she Bane's side in the beginning and When Bane has the prisoners escape she will escape with the. Join Bane for awhile before helping Batman out for her own personal agenda.