Shawn Robbins

The Dark Knight Rises (SPOILERS ALLOWED - Discussion Thread)

In the trailer, I love the shot of Batman standing on the steps of what I assume is city hall, waiting for Bane to get to him, in that fighting stance. I absolutely can't wait to finally see a fight in this Batman series that shows Batman going toe to toe with an opponent that can give him an ass kicking. I know in Begins we got Rha's, but I'm waiting for this one to show them brawling.

Both the PROLOGUE and the trailer weren't very good, especially the lack of action and no money shots = not a good trailer WB and that pretty much seems to be the concensus around the internet.. Next month, the new AVENGERS trailer kills this..

I would say most people loved both.

The Avengers was just a typical action movie trailer nothing special.

Source please.Oh, and I do think that if Bane is not made easier to understand that it is an issue. And, if I was a studio exec, I would be scared to death. So, hopefully, his dialogue does get changed. And, I think it will. I am very certain the audio mix for that prologue was incomplete. For instance, a guy shoots a gun, and we don't hear him shoot the gun. As well, Bane breaks the cuffs, and we don't hear the cuffs breaking.The piece that was written could have been written by someone to get everyone all riled up and worried about the movie. We shall see. If Bane is like he is in the trailer, we should be fine though. However, having Bane like in the prologue won't be good, and I did see the prologue in IMAX.Oh, and that video was hilarious.

Edited by CloneWars

Source please.

Oh, and I do think that if Bane is not made easier to understand that it is an issue. And, if I was a studio exec, I would be scared to death. So, hopefully, his dialogue does get changed. And, I think it will. I am very certain the audio mix for that prologue was incomplete. For instance, a guy shoots a gun, and we don't hear him shoot the gun. As well, Bane breaks the cuffs, and we don't hear the cuffs breaking.

The piece that was written could have been written by someone to get everyone all riled up and worried about the movie. We shall see. If Bane is like he is in the trailer, we should be fine though. However, having Bane like in the prologue won't be good, and I did see the prologue in IMAX.

Oh, and that video was hilarious.

the director said that he will only alter the sound slightly, and will not re-work it completely.

Read more: http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=23641&count=0#ixzz1h9YXSg48

He going to alter the sound but not change the whole thing up. It should be fine in the end. I thought Bane was clear in the trailer.

How about it??? It seems that people outside the rabid BATMAN fanbase have a problem understanding this guy and unless it's worked out, it's going to kill this movie.. Over 128 pages in their forum at BADASS DIGEST with mostly Batman fans being all Jihad over the whole thing as though criticizing the Almighty Savior Christopher Nolan is taboo..

BKB, you have taken the lead and the Batman fans know it. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out from here!

Yeah, sure he did.. You and every other Batman fan memorized the transcript from Bane's dialogue floating around the internet prior to seeing the Prologue, so give it a rest..

http://badassdigest.com/2011/12/21/bane-speaks-the-parody/

More parodies of BANE.. Get enough of these for the next 7 months and this movie will be laughed off the big screen come July.. Hell at this point, I'm waiting for SNL to spoof this..

He very clearly said the trailer in his post. You're referencing the prologue. Most agree with you on the prologue BKB. I saw it in IMAX and couldn't understand a word. I also saw the trailer in theaters and could easily hear Bane's line w/o prior knowledge of what was being said. Give it a rest.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=teuR--JbSm8&feature=related

LOL!!!! Yeah, it was bound to happen, but the trailer isn't all that and then some based on the lampooning of it now within 24 hours of being released.. Yikes WB :unsure:

Btw, that video was fucking hilarious. Except the cookie part.. Prior to that, damn this shit was funny.
  • Like 1

http://www.cinemabums.com/?p=195

This one's better.. It's only going to go downhill from this point folks.. I'd say if and when Nolan puts out another trailer, if Bane's voice still sounds like shit, count on this hurting the movie in the end and it will...

Yeah, Nolan really needs to do something about Mumbles McBane asap! He can still save it, but the villain has already had a bad first impression for the new version, after the bad Bane clusterfuck in Batman and Robin. Not a good sign... With this kind of negativity spreading, and super trolls like BKB around to make sure no bad news is supressed, it could be a rocky road to come back from if there isn't a quick fix on that voice. A little threat and menace go a long way, but Bane has neither. Edited by Maverikk