kitik

What's the most recent Marvel movie/show that you watched?

For most people, I would assume the answer is going to be Captain America The Winter Soldier or the most recent episode of Agents Of Shield (Turn, Turn, Turn).

Friday night I watched All Hail The King (the One-Shot from the ThorTDW bluray). It was pretty awesome, I wish I would have watched it earlier. So awesome that Marvel is putting after- (well, during) credits scenes on their One-Shots now.

But still, none of those three are the most recent Marvel entertainment that I've watched. It not even the latest episode of Avengers Assemble or Hulk And The Agents Of SMASH either.

No, tonight I decided to watch the first episode of Marvel Disk Wars The Avengers. Wow, that was something else. And I say that as someone who's watched my fair share of anime. Though I steer clear of Pokemon and all those trading card/battle game anime. And that seems to be what this new Disk Wars series is based on. Well, maybe, I've only watched one episode so far. It's definitely intended for kids though. Some slightly interesting characterization for Tony and Pepper, and a strange conversation between Wasp and Hulk, but beyond that I'm not sure much stood out.

On the off chance that anyone wants to watch this, I'll advise that you don't read the spoilers, since a few cameos that pop up are some of the more entertaining/surprising parts of the show. Looks like it might have an interesting villain line-up, so I might try episode 2 later this week. It looks like it'll be more action packed.

Agents of SHIELD Turn,Turn, Turn

Major spoiler you are warned

It is an Agents of SHIELD spoiler

I don't think that Ward is really a Hydra agent. I also think Hand may still be alive. Yes she was shot by ward on screen but paralyzing agents blood packets and blanks aren't exactly unheard of in spy shows, and so many people have faked their deaths in MCU.

As for why I don't think Ward is Hydra... well Hand is very by the books she wouldn't ask Ward to shoot their prisoner. However, getting someone on the inside someone she trusts that seems more like something she'd do.

Agents of SHIELD Turn,Turn, Turn

Major spoiler you are warned

It is an Agents of SHIELD spoiler

I don't think that Ward is really a Hydra agent. I also think Hand may still be alive. Yes she was shot by ward on screen but paralyzing agents blood packets and blanks aren't exactly unheard of in spy shows, and so many people have faked their deaths in MCU.

As for why I don't think Ward is Hydra... well Hand is very by the books she wouldn't ask Ward to shoot their prisoner. However, getting someone on the inside someone she trusts that seems more like something she'd do.

I hope so I like that chick from that Shark movie as the Hand.. :) Would love her to be a series regular.

And yep thats actress from the Deep Blue that plays the  hand.

So to make sure I'd have the correct answer for this question, I intentionally watched the second episode of Marvel Disk Wars The Avengers early last night, and then watched the new episode of Agents Of Shield (Providence) after that.

Mine was also Disk Wars: The Avengers. It's stupid as fuck, but there's something guiltily enjoyable about it.

Have you watched Episode 3 yet? It popped up a few days ago.

I can't exactly say I was overwhelmed.