wileECoyote

Monday Numbers 4/14/2014

I would so be thrilled with a Cap 3-peat at #1 for the weekend but it's a long shot. 

It's possible, a 50% drop would be over $20m and I think it will hold much better than that, but I also think that Transcendence will open above $20m. 

• Like 1

47% drop would give Cap 21.9M. I imagine it'll another very close race for #1 again but Transcendence will top it. Hell, Heaven is For Real might even give it a go. I know it's opening tomorrow but it's gonna make the big bulk of its cash on the weekend.

• Like 1

47% drop would give Cap 21.9M. I imagine it'll another very close race for #1 again but Transcendence will top it. Hell, Heaven is For Real might even give it a go. I know it's opening tomorrow but it's gonna make the big bulk of its cash on the weekend.

Yeah it's Easter weekend. Heaven is for Real has a real shot #1.

• Like 1

I don't see Transcendence doing that well.

Heaven For Real on the other hand...

• Like 2

Isn't Haunted House 2 mainly aimed at a black audience?  And aren't most of us white on here?  So maybe the sequel not really being aimed at us means that we aren't reading it right.  Like if there was a sequel to some Bollywood film that did really well, I'd have no idea how well the sequel would do.

• Like 3

Isn't Haunted House 2 mainly aimed at a black audience? And aren't most of us white on here? So maybe the sequel not really being aimed at us means that we aren't reading it right. Like if there was a sequel to some Bollywood film that did really well, I'd have no idea how well the sequel would do.

I'm white and I can't wait for it. :)
  • Like 3

I'm white and I can't wait for it. :)

I'm sure there are white people that want to see it, just as I am a big Madea fan, but they are aimed more at a black audience.

• Like 2

Isn't Haunted House 2 mainly aimed at a black audience?  And aren't most of us white on here?  So maybe the sequel not really being aimed at us means that we aren't reading it right.  Like if there was a sequel to some Bollywood film that did really well, I'd have no idea how well the sequel would do.

I would (to an extent)  ;)

• Like 2