wileECoyote

Monday Numbers 4/14/2014

Isn't Haunted House 2 mainly aimed at a black audience? And aren't most of us white on here? So maybe the sequel not really being aimed at us means that we aren't reading it right. Like if there was a sequel to some Bollywood film that did really well, I'd have no idea how well the sequel would do.

I see plenty of ads for it. Even if you're not the intended audience, those ads aren't very strong. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think the first one gained much of a following. We'll see. I'd guess around 15M or so.
  • Like 2

I'm sure there are white people that want to see it, just as I am a big Madea fan, but they are aimed more at a black audience.

He actually aims to please everyone based on subect matter from his ole humble and

sometimes crazy beginnings and  background.. Tyler actually makes

the films for everyone..  Oh sending Godzilla for you Baumer for your blasphemy.. You must feel the nuclear

breath my friend !! lol :ph34r:;) 100m OW dagnabbit may happen!

Edited by Superman001
  • Like 5

He actually aims to please everyone based on subect matter from his ole humble and

sometimes crazy beginnings and  background.. Tyler actually makes

the films for everyone..  Oh sending Godzilla for you Baumer for your blasphemy.. You must feel the nuclear

breath my friend !! lol :ph34r:;)100m OW dagnabbit may happen!

Posted Image

• Like 2

All other movies dropped in the 60's so im not joyfull about that Cap number... Except Rio but that was expected after that low drop on sunday. But 25%+ today could cheer me up again ;)

• Like 1

All other movies dropped in the 60's so im not joyfull about that Cap number... Except Rio but that was expected after that low drop on sunday.But 25%+ today could cheer me up again ;)

Oh well. Here's to Tuesday hold.

• Like 2

BTW Fandango changed their site 

I've been wondering what the hell's going on with that. It feels like some gigantic mobile site where you have to scroll a ton to get down to some other gigantic picture.

• Like 2

BTW Fandango changed their site 

I've been wondering what the hell's going on with that. It feels like some gigantic mobile site where you have to scroll a ton to get down to some other gigantic picture.

Kind of ironic that the first thing I see on the new site is this screen, feels like they are describing the new layout

Posted Image

AMC theaters have changed their booking screen and most of their site is being overhauled. Looks like new layouts for the summer movie season.

• Like 4

It's awful. I thought it was my work computer. Glad to know it's not just me.

I don't understand the constant need to change the design of stuff just for the sake of changing it. Like you'll see a company come out with a perfect car design or redesign of an old car, and then over time they will tweak it to the point that they ruin it. Same thing with websites.

• Like 1