MovieGuyKyle17

Wed #s Heaven 3.7, Cap2 3.5

I'm a little surprised to be starting Wednesday's numbers this early but hey here we go

Heaven Is For Real is headed towards at least $3.7mil on its opening day today for TriStar Pictures with estimates looking like $20M for the 5-day, according to Sony. The best news is that the film, based on the best-selling Christian book, got an A+ CinemaScore for those 35 and under and an A overall. The film is the latest in the faith-based genre to bow this year, following Son of God and God’s Not Dead, however this one is right in time for Easter weekend.

http://www.deadline.com/2014/04/heaven-is-for-real-bows-with-3-7m-wednesday-estimate-for-sony/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

• Like 3

It will be interesting to see how accurate they are.  :lol:

Agree Empire. It looks like it will be higher than Cap 2 though to take the #1 spot for Wednesday.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 2

3.7 seems more than good enough, and I would say that it should easily hit 20 for the 5-day, but this is the time of year when movie-going habits get all jumbled up, so I'm not sure anything is set in stone for this weekend just yet.

• Like 3

Meh number. Should see a jump today and a huge jump tomorrow.

Really? I think its a pretty awesome number. There wasn't one commercial for it in Canada and yet it opens close to 4mill? Pretty good u f u ask me.
  • Like 1