Weekend #'s April 18-20 Cap2: 26.2 Rio 22.5 Heaven 21.5 Trans 11.1 pg32

Box office.com long range forecast

Brick Mansions Apr 25, 2014 Relativity Media
$6,000,000 $13,000,000
The Quiet Ones Apr 25, 2014 Lionsgate
$5,500,000 $12,000,000
The Other Woman Apr 25, 2014 Fox
$18,000,000 $55,000,000

If TOW opens under 15M, CAP can win another weekend.

Shit weekend next weekend. I am shocked the guys in the site are only predicting 5.5M OW for The Quiet Ones. It looks that will make at least 10M. Lionsgate is pushing it. 

So Cap should be number one for three straight weeks. Is four possible?

Even if it's not, it'll place #2 or #3.

What with TASM2 having middling reviews the fact CA:TWS has done so well and been at the top so long could mean audiences are satiated, mostly & I mean the casual movie fan, with their superhero fix. So those who might normally go, might skip.

My comparison would be Iron Man & The Incredible Hulk being too closely grouped.

However, by the time XM:DOFP comes around and summer is in full swing the casual fan and die hard converge to make it's box office showing impressive. Leaving everyone at SONY scratching their head. 

• Like 1

If Cap hits 25 will it fall about 40% next weekend?

Honestly I'm expecting 18.5-19 million next weekend since it has fantastic WOM and everyone's going to want to see it before Spidey 2. Rio 2 should get 16-17 million next weekend.

The Other Woman could make anywhere between $12-22 million next week. I'd say Cap 2 will pull off another victory