Impact

Who should be the villian in Captain America 3?

So who do you guys think it should be?

Bloody Baron! I know he wouldn't be it-that be odd. (They could have Yellow Claw! Oh wait they just had an Asian villain though in IM3)

Crossbones is almost certain to return since they showed him surviving at the end of CA:TWS. He probably won't be the main though.

• Like 2

NEW VILLAIN CAST FOR CAPTAIN AMERICA 3

Andreas Von Strucker … William Mosley (Little more than Batroc role; more like Rumlow)

Andrea Von Strucker … Camilla Belle (Little more than Batroc role; more like Rumlow)

Doctor Faustus … Brendan Gleeson/Christoph Waltz (Pierce type role)

Moonstone …  Kristen Bell (Black Widow pre-MCU)

Crossbones … Frank Grillo (Winter Soldier type role)

I think given the end of TWS, Bucky will team up with Cap and Falcon to face a large threat. Crossbones has already been hinted at the end of TWS and could end up as the main villain. Faustus can take a Pierce type role where all these/most of them have connections to him. The Strucker's can be sent by their father after his failed attempt from AOU. Moonstone can be like BW, but seeing more of where she came from and at the end of the movie (not credit scene) turn to the Avengers side.

Screenwriters Markus and McFeely have hinted that we could see

the psychotic Captain America from the 1950s

in the third film.  Hard to tell if they were serious or not, but that would be an interesting story. 

But if they are planning on having Bucky take over as Cap at some point, introducing a third Captain America might be a bit much for audiences.

Screenwriters Markus and McFeely have hinted that we could see

the psychotic Captain America from the 1950s

in the third film.  Hard to tell if they were serious or not, but that would be an interesting story. 

But if they are planning on having Bucky take over as Cap at some point, introducing a third Captain America might be a bit much for audiences.

That has some potential I think. Sort of a 616 Cap vs Ultimates Cap kind of thing: Captain America vs Captain 'Murica.

No one else wants Baron Zemo?

Not the original, but I'd love a revenge plot with his son(or grandson might work better). Zemo could be a Hydra leader Cap and the Howling Commandos fought during the war(but happened between scenes). Cap defeated him and he died as a result. His progeny finds his father's work then takes up his mantle.

Maybe even have him masquerade as a hero first(a'la Citizen V), then reveal his true intentions(I don't think anything like this has been done yet in a SH film). Hell, they could start this in Cap 3 then have the Thunderbolts appear in Avengers 3.

It could have been of higher quality, but I always loved the concept of the

Thunderbolts(Besides, I was actually surprised to find out they were the Masters of Evil

).

One story I'd love to see on the big screen is Avengers 273-277("Under Seige") wherein the Masters of Evil invade Avengers Headquarters, taking and torturing hostages. Writer Roger Stern at his finest.

Posted Image

Posted Image

To establish Zemo would be essential in that scenario, and why not do that in Cap 3 before they move on the TA3? And, a more down to Earth story might be appreciated after the first film and Age of Ultron.

• Like 2

Aleksander Lukin as the "mastermind" villain.

They hinted at Bucky's Russian ties near the end of Winter Soldier and it would help tie in Natasha to her old assassin days.

Not sure about who would be the "heavy."