Rorschach

Rorschach Reviews

10. Pompeii- The Greatest Disaster film (Thomas the Tank Engine wink,wink) in recent memory. (Hiccup)9. Flowers for Algernon- It's about time Tim Burton stopped making those crappy remakes. (Alpha)8. The Normans- Sorry Rukaio. Gotta disagree with you on this one. You can't beat George Clooney. (Films)7. The Bronx is Burning- Scorsese outdoes himself this time. (Numbers)6. Hand Drawn Heroes- With an incredible voice-cast, this is he animated equivalent of The Avengers. (Spaghetti)

WHAAA, DID ONE OF THE NEWBIES LOOK MY MAGNUM OPUS? :o:D

• Like 1

I should do what Alpha is doing right now...except doing it for the worst films. Like our own Razzies. Is that a good idea or no?

Yes because it would be interestingNo as I will dominateBut I'd like that and can I also help you if everyone else agrees to it Edited by MeanGirlsFilms

Alright here is the full list of the best:1. Thomas was Alone2. The Giver3. The Legend of Redwall4. Mushishi5. Uncharted 26. Hand Drawn Heroes7. The Bronx is Burning8. The Normans9. Flowers for Algernon10. Pompeii11. Donuts are Zombies12. The Who's Tommy13. StarCraft: Brood War14. Stranger in a Strange Land 15. The Deadline16. Catch that Pigeon17. The Guardian of the West18. Resonance19. At the Mountains of Madness20. Midnight in Afghan Valley21. The Mansion22. Dragon Age: Awakening23. The most Dangerous Game 24. Kill Them25. The Dresden Files: StormfrontHM. Death Note: The Game BeginsHM. ChessmenHM. DraculaHM. Godzilla: Apacolypse Part 1HM. Avatar: The Last Airbender- The searchHM. MLP: The Rise of Nightmare ClarityHM. Keg Party

Now we begin the Top 25 worst.

Oh Fuck

I'm predicting though at least I will win the list with 10 films [bloodbath unite and the chain as serious contenders for worst films of the year]

25. Wizardversity- Cliched and forgettable (killimano3)24. Hairspray- This is why people don't take remakes seriously (Films)23. Next Vegas- Pretty boring and bland, wasn't a fun read (Spaghetti)22. The Immune: Permanence- Uugh (Spaghetti)21. Origin- Avatar without the thrills or imagination (CJohn)

• Like 2

20. Daniel Tosh: New & Improved- Old and worse (Hiccup)19. Identity Crisis- What? (Films)18. The Chain- Not quite there but still pretty bad. (Films)17. The Garden- Alice in Wonderland's bizarro self (Films)16. Ice Station 2: Area 7- A surprisingly boring movie that wears itself out (Hiccup)

• Like 1

15. FarmVille- The most bland and stupidly written film ever conceived (CJohn)14. Hairspray: Shimme More- NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! (Films)13. Candy Crush- A Fan-Fic, a poorly written one. Nothing more (Films)12. The Gold Rare Leaf- Why? WHY? WHHHHYYYYY???!!!! (Films)11. Simpsons 2: The Ride- Even if it would've just been a regular episode, it still would be a baffling attempt (Films)

• Like 2

Films, whatever you do, don't cry.

Im laughing, not cryingOh and by the way, hairspray and hairspray: Shimee more are the exact same film (i accidentally forgot to edit the latter)So 8 so farWallace and gromit, blood brothers, horror house and bloodbath unite will all be top 10 with 1 more possibly

10. Demon: The Sumoning- Why people don't take horror seriously anymore (Killimano3)9. Silent Invasion 3: The Attack- Tell that girl to keep her clothes on from now on. It'll save her all the trouble. (CJohn)8. Blood Brothers- Cheap, stupid, and all around dumb. (Films)7. Move- Who cares? I certainly don't. Next... (Films)6. The Valley- Heh...Hehe...ha..hahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! (Hiccup)

Edited by Rorschach

5. Wallace & Gromit: Christmas- In the words of Angry Joe, "YOU GONE AND F***ED IT UP!" (Films)4. The Innocent- That moment where the movies plotholes are the size of Kanye West's ego. (Films)3. Espionage Project 2: This Time, It's Espersonal- We meet AGAIN, BAY!!!!! (Blankments)2. Horror House- Laughable in every aspect, this is a failure. (Films)And Numebero uno is... Alpha? You may say it for me.

Edited by Rorschach
  • Like 1