Rorschach

Rorschach Reviews

January: The Good, the Bad, and the Dead- BBlood Brothers- DUnbalanced 5- B-Hard to Find- B-Bloodbath Unite- FArmy of Two: The Devil's Cartel- B-Chessmen- B+1944 part 1: Resistance- C+Slenderman: The Beginning- CIce Station 2: Area 7- C-

• Like 3

February:We are the Champions 2: Rise of the Crusaders- C-Curling Men- B-Silent Invasion 3: The Attack- D+A Love to Die For- BDemon: The summoning- D+FarmVille- C-Dark seed- C+Spinach: Artichoke Dip- BHush Hush Little Baby- C+Mirror World- BDaniel Tosh: New & Improved- C-The Last Raider- B-The Guardian of the West- A-

• Like 3

March:At the Mountains of Madness- B+Twinkie- BEspionage Project 2: This Time, It's Espersonal- F, A+ on Hilariocity scale.Pompeii- A-Lost Planet- BKeg Party- B+Thomas was Alone- A+Hairspray- C

Edited by Rorschach
  • Like 3

So pretty much most of my films are receiving the exact same reviews

Blood Brothers- worst review yet

Bloodbath Unite- This was bad

Hush Hush Little Baby- About the same rating as every other user

Hairspray- see above

Horror House- 2nd time that has happened

Move- see hairspray

So pretty much most of my films are receiving the exact same reviews Blood Brothers- worst review yetBloodbath Unite- This was badHush Hush Little Baby- About the same rating as every other userHairspray- see aboveHorror House- 2nd time that has happenedMove- see hairspray

Pretty much. You aren't gonna be too happy with the results.

October:The Garden- C-Donuts are Zombies Too Along with the Dominant Walruses- A-The Innocent- D-My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic- The Rise of Nightmare Clarity- B+Behemoth- BThe Deadline- A-Flappy Bird- B-The Mansion- B+Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash- C+

• Like 1

November:The Bronx is Burning- AThe Creators- BDragon Age: Awakening- B+Concerts's End- BThe Giver- A+ :DOrigin- CSimpsons 2: The Ride- D+A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Fourth- C+Flowers for Agernon- A-Two-Way Road (is it me or does that just sound wrong on so many different levels?)- C+

Edited by Rorschach
  • Like 3

December: Dracula- B+Hairspray: Shimme More- C- The Normans- AAvatar: The Last Airbender- The Search- B+The Little Mermaid- B-Mushishi- AWallace & Gromit: Christmas- D-

Edited by Rorschach
  • Like 2