Rorschach

Rorschach Reviews

Cherish this moment, PLEASE! Your heart will be shattered when you see my worst list.

Don't worry. I wouldn't be surprised for any of these films to appear on the worst listBloodbath uniteThe innocentWallace and gromitSimpsonsBlood brothers (but wiki C&P and dump)The chain (completely dumped this)Candy crush (cause the 2nd half was a mess)Horror houseAnd probably a couple more

5. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves- Easily the best movie of the summer and the best Blockbuster of the year. (CJohn)4. Mushishi- A moving painting that is Guillermo del Toro's Magnum Opus. (Za Rukaio!)3. The Legend of Redwall- A fantastic work that shall be cherished for years to come. (Za Rukaio!)2. The Giver- Should have just been titled "Now this is how you make a movie kids!"And the #1. film of Year 8 is...

Edited by Rorschach
  • Like 1

Thomas was Alone.Hahaha. Ruined your moment.

1. Thomas was Alone ( I'm gonna get you and I'm gonna eat you like there's no TOMORROW!)With so little time, this movie not only keeps your interest, create various amounts of emotions and feelings, not only is it the best animated movies of the year, but the best overall. And with only ONE cast member to carry it through, this will most certainly be remembered for years to come. Edited by Rorschach
  • Like 2

Yeah, you are inconsistent with your grading. I just realised you gave Two Way Road a C initially, which got up to an A- now without appearing on this list, so I'm guessing you mistook it for another movie

• Like 1

1. Thomas was Alone ( I'm gonna get you and I'm gonna eat you like there's no TOMORROW!)

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Anyway, I'm very happy that so many of my films made it onto your list (including 2 in the top 5).

• Like 1

Yeah, you are inconsistent with your grading. I just realised you gave Two Way Road a C initially, which got up to an A- now without appearing on this list, so I'm guessing you mistook it for another movie

Where? I don't see it on the list. That is my honest grade. A C+ actually.
  • Like 1

Where? I don't see it on the list. That is my honest grade. A C+ actually.

Yes, I know what your grade is, but make sure to keep them the same. On the previous page you posted and said it was an A-, not a C. Also films innocent also got its grade changed somehow
  • Like 1

Yes, I know what your grade is, but make sure to keep them the same. On the previous page you posted and said it was an A-, not a C. Also films innocent also got its grade changed somehow

I apologize initially. I accidentally just looked at the cast and crew (I'm talking about The Innocent now) and then skimmed through it. I should've thought about it more logically. I still give it a D- though (How has she been in prison since she was a toddler).

I apologize initially. I accidentally just looked at the cast and crew (I'm talking about The Innocent now) and then skimmed through it. I should've thought about it more logically. I still give it a D- though (How has she been in prison since she was a toddler).

She wasnt in prison since she was a toddler. I just forgot actors didn't age in the game while writing it

That was the Deadline that I gave an A+ to.

You gave that an A- not A+... In the post where you said that Two Way Road could mean a lot of wrong things... It's got an A- there, not a C+.

You gave that an A- not A+... In the post where you said that Two Way Road could mean a lot of wrong things... It's got an A- there, not a C+.

OH!!!!!! I see it now. Sorry, I didn't actually change it. I still give it a C+. That was an honest mistake of mine. Thanks!
  • Like 1

I'm curious about your review of Cinema Studies.

Honestly, I didn't really think much of it. I just thought it wasn't something I would want to necessarily want to give a great grade to. But I thought it was alright.