grim22

Weekend #'s April 25-27 TOW: 24.7, Cap2 16.05,

And well damn. TOW has overtaken Spidey downunder. GIRL POWER!

Go THE OTHER WOMANTHIS FILM DESERVES NUMBER 1(still hoping for 30M but doubt that will happen)

After seeing it, I'm convinced it is going to have a very healthy run.  The multiplier on it is going to be good.  I overheard two younger girls (maybe early 20's) on the way out say, "That was fucking hilarious.  Oh my God, I liked that way more than I thought I would."

• Like 6

After seeing it, I'm convinced it is going to have a very healthy run.  The multiplier on it is going to be good.  I overheard two younger girls (maybe early 20's) on the way out say, "That was fucking hilarious.  Oh my God, I liked that way more than I thought I would."

Web I saw it on Wednesday, it was about a quarter full when the trailers started and it was pretty much sold out apart from 5 seats by the end of the trailers. One of the best crowds probably as everyone was laughing and enjoying the film which was nice
  • Like 3

I overheard two younger girls (maybe early 20's) on the way out say, "That was fucking hilarious.  Oh my God, I liked that way more than I thought I would."

Baumer replied, "Hey ladies, would you like to join me for dinner?"

• Like 6

Baumer replied, "Hey ladies, would you like to join me for dinner?"

Nope.  I'm broke, live with my brother and I'm 40.  They were young and hot.  Best dinner I could offer them right now is a box of Kraft Dinner and a cheap bottle of wine.

• Like 5

Nope.  I'm broke, live with my brother and I'm 40.  They were young and hot.  Best dinner I could offer them right now is a box of Kraft Dinner and a cheap bottle of wine.

Shit, that sounds good to me! No joke. I love boxed mac n cheese and any kind of wine.

Edited by RichWS
  • Like 4

Damn Baumer sorry to hear that.

• Like 1

Bring your brother along and the 4 of you could easily do an Applebees 2 for 20!

Get the Riblet basket

• Like 3

Damn Baumer sorry to hear that.

Oh, thanks but this has been going on since last April.  Most here know of my situation.  I'm positive.  I'm on my last interview for a government job and my brother is letting me stay with him free of charge.  I'm positive.  I don't need much money right now.  Movies are cheap here and I'm always happy at the movies.  But thanks for the kind words.  But I'm good.  :)

• Like 10

Oh, thanks but this has been going on since last April.  Most here know of my situation.  I'm positive.  I'm on my last interview for a government job and my brother is letting me stay with him free of charge.  I'm positive.  I don't need much money right now.  Movies are cheap here and I'm always happy at the movies.  But thanks for the kind words.  But I'm good.   :)

Ah I'm glad to hear it. I hope it stays on the up-path for ya.

• Like 1

Sorry, I've been hypnotized by Claire's last gif.

Shes posted it like 4 times in the past week, and I always spend 5 minutes staring at it each time. That's 20 minutes of my life.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 8

Haven't seen it, but what's up with the awful reviews, then? Just a case where critics don't like comedies?