grim22

Weekend #'s April 25-27 TOW: 24.7, Cap2 16.05,

The Other Woman seems to be doing really well in the LA area, lots of sellouts and my local theater just added 2 additional shows for 10:45pm.

LA has alot of divorcees who can identify with the movie.   *runs for cover*

Seriously! It ruined last season! I've heard this season doesn't have any of that luckily, if it did...

Posted Image

Exactly. That season was wack. Did you see BGASB2? I'm super disappointed with that winner. Queen Mehgan shoulda won.

Have you heard about BGC13? Gonna be an All-Star season! Kristen is rumored! Mehgan said she wasn't gonna be on the season. :(

• Like 2

Exactly. That season was wack. Did you see BGASB2? I'm super disappointed with that winner. Queen Mehgan shoulda won.

Have you heard about BGC13? Gonna be an All-Star season! Kristen is rumored! Mehgan said she wasn't gonna be on the season. :(

Yeah! I was so disappointed! I was rooting for Rocky (although I preferred her on her season of BGC) and Mehgan was my second choice! I did hear about BGC13. It would be awesome to see Kristen again. I also really wanna see Christina (s9).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 3

I'd say no. Sandra is downright top tier, commercial and critical success level.Cameron is a star with staying power...but even the best grossing Cameron movie doesn't match the lesser grossing Sandra comedy.But props to both...they are both stars with staying power. But Sandra is on another level. Make, female, very few can match up to the box office success Sandra delivered in 2009 and 2013.

I agree that they both have staying power but i dont know if much separates them at the boxoffice. Diaz most recent comedy, Bad Teacher ,grossed 216m WW. The Heat only earned a bit more with 229m WW. 

• Like 1

Yeah! I was so disappointed! I was rooting for Rocky (although I preferred her on her season of BGC) and Mehgan was my second choice! I did hear about BGC13. It would be awesome to see Kristen again. I also really wanna see Christina (s9).

Rocky wasn't my fave to win. When she screwed over Janelle, I was upset.

Mehgan isn't a fan of Janelle anymore though. Lmfao. I know! Kristen was the Queen of BGC5.

YES. Queentina is amazing. I love that she and Mehgan got even closer when their season finished and time passed.

I would love for them to be in a duo for some BGASB version.

Edited by Clairezilla Hol7
  • Like 2

I agree that they both have staying power but i dont know if much separates them at the boxoffice. Diaz most recent comedy, Bad Teacher ,grossed 216m WW. The Heat only earned a bit more with 229m WW.

Of course, you are comparing Cameron's highest grossing film of the past decade (no, I do t count Shrek)...to Sandra's fourth highest grossing in the same time period. Sandra is on fire those last few years. Cameron isn't in that league.Let's not even start comparing Oscar nods.
  • Like 3

Of course, you are comparing Cameron's highest grossing film of the past decade (no, I do t count Shrek)...to Sandra's fourth highest grossing in the same time period. Sandra is on fire those last few years. Cameron isn't in that league.Let's not even start comparing Oscar nods.

Diaz has had more sex with cars than Bullock tho.

Looking at the breakout of TOW in Australia a week ago, it was clear that the US OW would be big. Both markets mirror each other frecuently.

And now TOW is pulling ahead of TASM2 on their 2nd weekends.

Watching Just Go With It on FX and I'm realizing that Blended is absolutely the same exact thing with a different story and location. Damn, I knew Sandler was lazy, but this is sad. It's like theyre rebooting Just Go With It, and only 3 years later! Curse you, Hollywood!