Alpha

Y8 Critical Consensus (Seven Lists In!)

Also, because there's enough lists right now, a Fun Facts section has been added.

*whistle* Bronx is Burning really leaped ahead there. 

Suppose that makes it all the more surprising that it and Mushishi both only have one appearance in a top 5 each. 

Yeah, this year is just all over the boards.

I think the thing that surprised me the most was A Love To Die For's success with everybody. It's tied with Resonance for the 6th highest point count, and I only expected it to get around 30-40 points at best.

• Like 2

I hope we get more lists, just for curiosity's sake above all else.

Hopefully Hiccup and Riczhang might do lists. I'd be interested in seeing Hiccup's since he's been doing totals all year.

Hopefully Hiccup and Riczhang might do lists. I'd be interested in seeing Hiccup's since he's been doing totals all year.

Speaking of totals, I'm really waiting on those 4th quarter actuals. I know there's not many predictions, but I'd rather just get them overwith.

If Riczhang, Hiccup, Blank and ChD did some lists, then we'd have 10 lists for this year :D

There would have to be a new category.

10 Lists (These Films Are Blessed By Sweet Baby Jesus)

Top 251. At the Mountain's of Madness2. Hand Drawn Heroes3. Resonance4. Midnight in the Afghan Valley5. The Giver6. Flowers For Algernon7. Little Mermaid8. Walls of Stone9. Godzilla: Apocalypse Part 110. American Gods11. The Bronx is Burning12. Interconnection: An Empire Risen13. The Most Dangerous Game14. Lost Planet15. Life16. Cinema Studies17. A Love to Die For18. Mushishi19. The Guardian of the West20. MirrorWorld21. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves22. Age of Empires23. Dragon Age: Awakening24. Star Craft: Blood War25. The Who's Tommy

I can do a list... in like two weeks. :lol:

... well, actually if I manage to catch up on the boards tomorrow, I guess I could make one tomorrow night. ;) But don't expect anything from me.

list

1. The Concert's End

2. The Bronx is Burning

3. Resonance

4. Two-Way Road

5. The Dresden Files: Stormfront

6. The Legend of Redwall

7. The Giver

8. Mushishi

9. Hand Drawn Heroes

10. StarCraft: Brood War

11. Walls of Stone

12. The Deadline

13. Flowers for Algernon

14. Cinema Studies

15. Death Note: The Game Begins

16. Dragon Age: Awakening

17. The Guardian of the West

18. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

19. Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Search

20. Dracula

21. Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash/The Good, The Bad, and The Dead

23. Behemoth

24. The Normans

25. Run and Gun

• Like 1

I'm guessing Number's is the last list, right? Or will we wait some more time for anyone else who might pitch in in the last moment?I know I'm not making one this year. Not that I made any last year, If I remember right.

I'm guessing Number's is the last list, right? Or will we wait some more time for anyone else who might pitch in in the last moment?I know I'm not making one this year. Not that I made any last year, If I remember right.

I think Blankments and Riczhang might be doing one.

Also, please do one? You know you want to. Or at least, you know I want you to. Or at least, you know I want you to make a list with all my films at the top. Look, the point I'm trying to make here is vote for me. Please.

Edited by Za Rukaio!

I think Blankments and Riczhang might be doing one.

Also, please do one? You know you want to. Or at least, you know I want you to. Or at least, you know I want you to make a list with all my films at the top. Look, the point I'm trying to make here is vote for me. Please.

We'll talk about this when the Oscar season begins. I'll PM you my PayPal address and my price.

• Like 1

We'll talk about this when the Oscar season begins. I'll PM you my PayPal address and my price.

Joking aside, are you actually planning on doing any Oscar picks?

Joking aside, are you actually planning on doing any Oscar picks?

Doubt it. I'd usually just vote after the nominations are announced, thing that screwed me over once and since then I decided I wouldn't do them. Enough to say I did them again the next year and screwed the Best Actress category where everyone was 'HOW?'. They still don't know.

Doubt it. I'd usually just vote after the nominations are announced, thing that screwed me over once and since then I decided I wouldn't do them. Enough to say I did them again the next year and screwed the Best Actress category where everyone was 'HOW?'. They still don't know.

Were you the one who cost Blankments his Kendrick win?

Were you the one who cost Blankments his Kendrick win?

Uhm... Well, you see... It's a funny story... My dog ate my homework.

No, but really, yes.

Edited by ChD
  • Like 1