Alpha

Y8 Critical Consensus (Seven Lists In!)

Were you the one who cost Blankments his Kendrick win?

Uhm... Well, you see... It's a funny story... My dog ate my homework.

No, but really, yes.

Well, I know who's never getting in the top five of my lists ever again

• Like 1

Honestly, last year I was fine with getting shut out everywhere, except for Kendrick. THAT WAS AN AMAZING ROLE DAMNIT

Best female lead I ever wrote anyway...

That was just so strange. Both Actor and Actress that year; total shocks. 

• Like 1

Yes, I forgot about Candy Crush...

Possibly the best contender for Best Picture. So beautiful...

:unsure:

:(

*sniff*

Sorry...

Posted Image

HA-HA. one of my favourite quotes from a movie ever (I think I have already watched it 4 times this year and planning on making that 5 soon)

Also would people have preferred candy crush if I didn't add in venelope, pacman, Ralph,lotso (WTF was I thinking) and those other kind of characters

Well, I know who's never getting in the top five of my lists ever again

Like never never? Well, that's it. Officially, I have no reason to keep playing this :(

• Like 1

Also would people have preferred candy crush if I didn't add in venelope, pacman, Ralph,lotso (WTF was I thinking) and those other kind of characters

Yes, definitely. The characters made the movie feel like a Wreck-It Ralph fanfiction.

I get the feeling that the scattered love for my films is going to hurt me come Oscar season. I got lucky in Y7 as both my OCs really had one dissenting view each, but here, everyone loves one or two of my films but aren't as buzzed about the rest. Definitely my strangest year in the game to date.