CaptainJackSparrow

Weekend ASM2 thread: 92M

I'm a weirdo, but that was my least favorite part of it. 

BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

:P

It's okay. I was sorta a fan of BSB back then, so I'm partial to that scene

Then you haven't seen Supergirl, Catwoman, Jonah Hex or Elektra

LOL I've seen Jonah Hex and they're running neck and neck. Never ran across Supergirl and I actively avoided Catwoman and Elecktra. The only reason I watched Jonah Hex was because Michael Fassbender was in it.

Rise of Silver does have one redeeming quality but it's not enough to keep watching lol.

Wow, that's crazy.

It's one of those deals where the studio put it out OnDemand, but the problem with that is quite obvious at this point,.Same happened to the Veronica Mars Movie

BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

:P

It's okay. I was sorta a fan of BSB back then, so I'm partial to that scene

I hear ya. I loved the movie, but that last scene was too...cutesy, I guess? It didn't keep me up at night, so it's no big deal.

NSync > Backstreet Boys

In terms of songs, BSB > NSync for me (slightly) But Justin Timberlake trumps everything of course.

• Like 1

LOL I've seen Jonah Hex and they're running neck and neck. Never ran across Supergirl and I actively avoided Catwoman and Elecktra. The only reason I watched Jonah Hex was because Michael Fassbender was in it.

Rise of Silver does have one redeeming quality but it's not enough to keep watching lol.

I hear ya. Not enough shirtless Evans involved to power us through that mess.

SUPERGIRL... Oh man...

I'm sorry I mentioned it in your Avatar's presence.  It must have been a very painful and embarrassing experience.

• Like 1

I hear ya. Not enough shirtless Evans involved to power us through that mess.

I like Ioan Gruffud too. He was soooo handsome in this series called Horatio Hornblower and some other british dramas. But yeah Chris Evans.

• Like 2

I assumed "kick ass no matter what" had to do with box-office or were you engaging in Superhero A kicking Superhero B's ass scenarios - because if so I'll pass. :P

hmm..i still don't see how we can compare the box office of a a 2d movie(that too a reboot) with a 3d movie(sequel to a reboot) that releases 9 years later, that too in the ever growing os market and claim the latter's victory. but whatever...

Except ASM2 is going to make about twice what Batman Begins did WW

Edited by a2k