Films

The Walk | Zemeckis, Joseph Gordon-Levitt | Sep. 30, 2015 in IMAX 3D | Wide Release on Oct. 9

And you both are still wrong.

I agree - I think it is an exciting premise.  I remember it being on the news & in the papers at the time - I was 10 - so I am very interested in how it was planned & carried out.  I'm just worried about how I will react to the actual walk because heights do get to me - I was really anxious during the MI4 Dubai stunt!!  And I also love Joseph Gordon Levitt so that's a plus for me!  

• Like 1

It's finally happened. A movie has been released which should be seen in 3D. Final act is nauseatingly breathtaking.

I'm going to sit and whine and pout in a corner for the next week because we didn't get the movie at our theatre. The screenwriter has family in town, and he was going to take them all to the movie (basically I was probably going to meet him) but now they're going out of town to see it :(

I'm tempted to go see it again on an IMAX screen. I wanted the screen to cover me entire peripheral vision. It's mental. I may go see it again at my cinema but sit right at the front.

The movie is not true IMAX, so it does not take up the whole screen. That was the major disappointment with it, true IMAX would have been awesome.