Films

The Walk | Zemeckis, Joseph Gordon-Levitt | Sep. 30, 2015 in IMAX 3D | Wide Release on Oct. 9

This is still interesting and possibly not bad for the ones who wanted to see it in IMAX and probably get some dough against The Martian even since that Captain Phillips did just fine against Gravity and they were both in IMAX too

Edited by Maxmoser3
  • Like 1

I feel like Sony and Universal are trolling everyone with this and Everest. Where is the marketing?!

Which is a shame, since this has potential to be a hit, if you ask me. Hopefully Sony picks up on the marketing, they can't afford to have more bombs.

Which is a shame, since this has potential to be a hit, if you ask me. Hopefully Sony picks up on the marketing, they can't afford to have more bombs.

I think both could be pretty big, they seem to be must see events on the big screen in 3D and IMAX 3D.