lilmac

Saban's Power Rangers | March 24, 2017 | Teaser Trailer on Page 47

I always wondered why the mask covers the mouth, yet they give them lips.Why? What's the purpose of the lips?

There are different versions that don't show lips.  But I'm thinking they just designed it to make them look human instead of robotic.

• Like 1

Ask the Japanese costume designers. Each "season" was a completely different show with completely different designs.This doesn't even have to be based on the "classic" seasons. It could be anything as long as it's five color-coded costumed heroes with helmets with black visors and silver mouth plates, piloting five robots that merge into one giant robot.

Ask the Japanese costume designers. Each "season" was a completely different show with completely different designs.This doesn't even have to be based on the "classic" seasons. It could be anything as long as it's five color-coded costumed heroes with helmets with black visors and silver mouth plates, piloting five robots that merge into one giant robot.

It still amazes me how Saban did that. Just taking different Japanese shows, adding in some music, and creating the english segments, and then showing it like it was a regular show and make it seem like each season they were just upgrading their weapons and it was the same show.

• Like 1

It still amazes me how Saban did that. Just taking different Japanese shows, adding in some music, and creating the english segments, and then showing it like it was a regular show and make it seem like each season they were just upgrading their weapons and it was the same show.

In Space ended that tradition though, as every PR show after consisted of new characters and new locations, instead of the previous characters getting upgrades.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 1

I always wondered why the mask covers the mouth, yet they give them lips.Why? What's the purpose of the lips?

Compared to Bat-nipples, it seems fairly reasonable.

Nipples, lips, they need to go all-out here

• Like 1

The show would be good to you if you were little like 6 to 10.

I always thought it was supposed to be very young kids, ages 3-7. That's what I thought when I was a kid.I genuinely can't believe a 10 year old watches PR. Especially in 2014