lilmac

Saban's Power Rangers | March 24, 2017 | Teaser Trailer on Page 47

I always thought it was supposed to be very young kids, ages 3-7. That's what I thought when I was a kid.I genuinely can't believe a 10 year old watches PR. Especially in 2014

Lots of adults watch Power Rangers, specifically those who grew up with it. There is Morphin Con After all.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 1

There's a Morphin Con? I just....I mean...I....I got nothing.

You're surprised?

Yup. Its been running for several years now. I've never been there, but from what I've heard, its pretty good. The actors attend, and what not.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 1

Lots of adults watch Power Rangers, specifically those who grew up with it. There is Morphin Con After all.

I knew there was a fandom. But I didn't know there was a Con. Jesus Christ. Why? I personally used to watch on Netflix when I got high, but I just don't get this. Are they seriously into Power Rangers, or are they just being ironic?

Yeah it's the one I grew up with. Shadow Ranger was so fucking badass , though. 

I grew up on the In Space / Galaxy / Lightspeed / Timeforce / Wildforce eras. I saw some of S.P.D., but by then my interest in Power Rangers had faded away.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 1

I knew there was a fandom. But I didn't know there was a Con.Jesus Christ. Why?I personally used to watch on Netflix when I got high, but I just don't get this. Are they seriously into Power Rangers, or are they just being ironic?

There are actually people who like Power Rangers. Its not meant to be ironic at all. Its just not your thing

Heck I love listening to Linkara's History of Power Rangers because he really goes into really good detail about all the shows. He really reminds why some of the elements of the later Power Rangers show after the original had some interesting plot developments.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 1

You're surprised? Yup. Its been running for several years now. I've never been there, but from what I've heard, its pretty good. The actors attend, and what not.

Have any of those actors ever had a successful career after this show? I hate seeing photos of washed up actors appearing for Cons for that one thing they were in.

Have any of those actors ever had a successful career after this show? I hate seeing photos of washed up actors appearing for Cons for that one thing they were in.

Not really. Some of them have shown up in other shows, but otherwise appearing in a Ranger Show doesn't do much for your career, especially due to perception.

Some of them quit acting, while some choose a slightly different profession (Johnny Yong Bosch is a voice actor now for example, look up his credits on IMDb if your interested).

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 1