CaptainJackSparrow

Godzilla Thurs: 9.3, other thurs #s also: Neighbors 3.5M, ASM2: 1.9M

That is a great number.

Completely random but is it weird that when I hear the piano exit to the song Layla, I expect to hear Henry Hill tell me as far as Jimmy was concerned with Tommy being made, we were all being made.

• Like 3

That is a great number.

Completely random but is it weird that when I hear the piano exit to the song Layla, I expect to hear Henry Hill tell me as far as Jimmy was concerned with Tommy being made, we were all being made.

You're a total film nerd when stuff like this happens to you.  :)

• Like 2

That is a great number.

That happens when you've watched Goodfellas 100 million times, lol.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 5

Remember, if we went off CLOVERFIELD's early numbers, we'd be thinking 140-150 total. Let's wait and see.

Yes, this is the dick sucking stuff I mentioned before.  :)

• Like 2

Damn it. Godzilla got me late for work. Check back in when the rest of the numbers come in. I'm curious to see what survived.

My guess is Cap and Spidey are toast.

• Like 3

After one-and-a-half month, Deadline is still using Captain America 2's opening weekend estimates instead of actuals, for comparison with other movies ($96.2M instead of $95.0M)

http://www.deadline.com/2014/05/box-office-preview-godzilla-stomps-into-theaters-tonight/

Sloppy reporting. They'll fix it if someone brings it their attention.

During the first reveal scene at my showing this guy two rows down slowly stood up, pointed and yelled 'OH SHIT'.   :rofl:

Everyone clapped.

Seriously?  That's kind of funny, but really sad.  

• Like 1

Remember, if we went off CLOVERFIELD's early numbers, we'd be thinking 140-150 total. Let's wait and see.

There is no way in hell this has the toxic WOM Cloverfield had. This actually has an "ending" by moviegoer definitions.

During the first reveal scene at my showing this guy two rows down slowly stood up, pointed and yelled 'OH SHIT'.   :rofl:

Everyone clapped.

only in america, man. I wish people did shit like that in theaters here. When I saw District 9 in florida, the guy sitting in front of me's reactions to all the action were entertaining me more than the movie.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 3