lilmac

Hail, Caesar! | Feb 5 2016 | Coen Bros comedy. Clooney, Brolin, Fiennes, Swinton, Scarlett, Tatum and Hill.

Being the Coen bros and with that cast it's easily one of my most anticipated films of next year.

But the awesome/weird thing here is not Tatum's hair. It's the fact that Christopher Lambert is in this! And if that isn't weird enough, Dolph Lundgren has a part too! I never thought i'd see the day where Ivan Drago would be in a Coen Brother's picture.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0475290/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_1

• Like 2

The Grand Budapest system.

Yeah, I guess Universal believes the 2015 Oscar race is too crowded. It could be Inside Llewyn Davis all over again for the Coens.

Why is Scarlett Johansson the only one without her last name in the title? Is there another prominent Johansson in Hollywood?

Johann Johannsson :P

• Like 1

The first couple of big jokes ("It's really too often" and "Faith") did nothing for me, though I could see them working better in the movie with more build-up. The trailer got better as it went along, Johansson looks especially good and Tatum as the cheerful dancer in a sailor suit is perfect. 

Doesn't look like much more than a fun romp, but hey, nothing wrong with that.
  • Like 1