baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

Spectacular Now is on Netflix I think. I'm gonna give it a watch. I like Shaileen too.

It's a fantastic movie and a terrific book.  

Spectacular Now is on Netflix I think. I'm gonna give it a watch. I like Shaileen too.

I have watched it and that's maybe the only in her I like other than that she sucks balls.

So you're too chicken to post them here?  

Okay, carry on.  

Bayformers 280, X 240, Fault 150, Turtles 130. Don't forget to laugh them up to 'teach' me a lesson.

Right after making sure you pick up on everyone else laughing/joking on each others' predictions on a daily basis.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This thing is an unstoppable beast. Holy shit. WB is sitting on a mine gold right now. Godzilla 2 must come out in 2016/2017.

I have watched it and that's maybe the only in her I like other than that she sucks balls.

You're going to have to translate this one tawasal.  :)

• Like 1

Bayformers 280, X 240, Fault 150, Turtles 130. Don't forget to laugh them up to 'teach' me a lesson.

Right after making sure you pick up on everyone else laughing/joking on each others' predictions on a daily basis.

You have no idea what you are saying.  I think you're just being a jerk for the sake of being a jerk.   ;)

• Like 2