baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

It's not a joke, cause, you know, it's my opinion.  You're such a snot nose sometimes.  You think your opinion of things is all that matters. 

Deal with it and stop complaining. What you said about Godzilla was so goddamn crazy in almost everyone's eyes. 

But, then again...this is coming from the guy who thinks AOTC, TPM, and RoTF are emotional films.

Posted Image

Oh, lord...can't say it doesn't make me laugh, tho. 

• Like 2

I like Noctis.  We get along outside the forums too.  But this thing he does where any opinion he disagrees with is a joke, is annoying.  

• Like 2

Everyone expects Jupiter Ascending to flop, too John Carter, before its release, had its champions

I still champion John Carter. It's honestly one of my favorite movies the past few years
  • Like 3

Deal with it and stop complaining. What you said about Godzilla was so goddamn crazy in almost everyone's eyes. 

But, then again...this is coming from the guy who thinks AOTC, TPM, and RoTF are emotional films.

Posted Image

Oh, lord...can't say it doesn't make me laugh, tho. 

Yep, almost every blockbuster, maybe with the exception of MIB 2 and HBP are better than Godzilla.

• Like 2

Godzilla 2 will likely decrease by about 20-30M DOM, but rise considerably overseas. We have a new franchise people!

If Godzilla finishes with around $230mil (possible) then i think the sequel would gross more in the US as you would think the sequel would open around the $100-120mil mark. Well unless the wom overall really is mixed with this then the sequel could underperform i suppose.

Most of the reactions I get from Godzilla is that the movie is great, but the last 30-40 minutes is in a whole nother level. Endings usually make or break movies, Godzilla delivered on the ending quite spectacularly, it ends on a high note. That's why I don't think the movie will have horrible legs. The ending usually leaves the biggest impression on any movie.

• Like 3

I like Noctis.  We get along outside the forums too.  But this thing he does where any opinion he disagrees with is a joke, is annoying.  

I love you. 

You're entitled to your wrong opinion. 

• Like 7

It's been in development for awhile. I believe he's just producing it.

well it was announced not too long ago officially, but why is he not directing it? Is he rolling out an original idea of his soon?

I still champion John Carter. It's honestly one of my favorite movies the past few years

Better hope Noctis agrees with you or else your opinion will be a "fucking joke" or "stupid".

• Like 1

Most of the reactions I get from Godzilla is that the movie is great, but the last 30-40 minutes is in a whole nother level. Endings usually make or break movies, Godzilla delivered on the ending quite spectacularly, it ends on a high note. That's why I don't think the movie will have horrible legs. The ending usually leaves the biggest impression on any movie.

I agree.

• Like 3

I really liked John Carter. It was terrifically fun.

But it does go to show, you can't go avant garde in the advertising and expect to connect with the general public. That superbowl ad remains one of the most impressively obtuse pieces of advertising I've ever seen for a film. It's kinda brilliant, in a way.

• Like 3