baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

lmfao I'm like 5 minutes into I Frankenstein and I'm already dying

I haven't watched that film yet, and already I know its awful based off the trailers.

Edited by Fancyarcher

How was Jon Hamm?

AIGHT, not remarkable, but good stuff

Was there a scene were Jon Hamm did an intense stare into the background?

YES

Did Bill Paxton pee his pants at any point during the movie?

NO

Any cameos by Bob Benson or Pete Campbell?

IDK who they are

Are you more inclined to watch Mad Men this week or less inclined?

Neutral

Did you get an Interstellar trailer?

NO :(

• Like 1

So let's call it a $92m opening since I think WB will report that in the morning. What do y'all think the total will be? I'll go with $230m. Pretty damn great all things considered.

200M at this point is certain. I think it's up in the air till next weekend.

Pitbull mentions Inception in that song with J-Lo.He's a Nolan guy for sure.

I’m looseAnd everybody knows I get off the chainBaby it’s the truthI’m like Inception, I play with your brain

Edited by MrPink

So I watched this movie called paranoia on Netflix. Movie is meh but Gary Oldman sure had a good time. I haven't seen him ham it up that much since Leon The Professional.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1

How was Shitto? Is she glorious in it?

lol everything about this is probably exactly what you expect. Except the effects, they're worse than you could possibly imagine

• Like 1

So I watched this movie called paranoia on Netflix. Movie is meh but I haven't seen Gary Oldman sure had a good time. I haven't seen him ham it up that much since Leon The Professional.

Isn't that the one that got a 1% on RT or something last year? Don't usually let RT stop me from seeing something, but in a case like that I kinda take heed...

And everybody knows I get off the trainBaby it's the truthI'm like inception I play with your brainSo I don't sleep I snoozeI don't play no games so don't get it confused noCos you will lose yeahNow pump it upAnd back it up like a Tonka truckLalalalalalalalalalalalalalaTonight we gon' be it on the floor Edited by #ED
  • Like 3

lol everything about this is probably exactly what you expect. Except the effects, they're worse than you could possibly imagine

Is it quite "so bad it's good" level though?

Isn't that the one that got a 1% on RT or something last year? Don't usually let RT stop me from seeing something, but in a case like that I kinda take heed...

LOL The movie has Harrison Ford, Gary Oldman and Richard Dreyfuss. I couldn't pass it up. Unfortunately it had too much Liam Hemsworth and Amber Heard.