baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

So I watched this movie called paranoia on Netflix. Movie is meh but Gary Oldman sure had a good time. I haven't seen him ham it up that much since Leon The Professional.

That's the one that starred the lesser Hemsworth, right? I saw the trailer once and it looks like a TV drama.
  • Like 2

Is it quite "so bad it's good" level though?

Not yet. Just awful so far. We'll see. :lol:

Yvonne Strahovski just showed up. She's playing Unconvincing Scientist

Edited by Chewy
  • Like 2

And everybody knows I get off the trainBaby it's the truthI'm like inception I play with your brainSo I don't sleep I snoozeI don't play no games so don't get it confused noCos you will lose yeahNow pump it upAnd back it up like a Tonka truckLalalalalalalalalalalalalalaTonight we gon' be it on the floor

Mr. Worldwide Rises.
  • Like 2

LOL The movie has Harrison Ford, Gary Oldman and Richard Dreyfuss. I couldn't pass it up. Unfortunately it had too much Liam Hemsworth and Amber Heard.

Is such a thing as too much Amber Heard?

That's the one that starred the lesser Hemsworth, right? I saw the trailer once and it looks like a TV drama.

It's a fucking awful movie that my college just happened to be playing one week. Hemsworth and Heard are as bland as it gets.

The scene at the party with the flashing lights is just bizarre. 

Edited by Fancyarcher

Basically the date went well; but could've gone a lot better

Beginning was a bit awkward but then we hit it off well in the car

I bought her ticket; she insisted on buying the popcorn and I couldn't stop her

Movie we both liked; I'll admit I wasn't paying the most attention to the movie though

Steak N Shake was hijacked by some friends we saw at the movie and it became a double date which was awkward at least for me

And then the drive home, I brought it back down even though it was awkward earlier

And I said we should do this again sometime, and she said yes

So overall, it was probably good, but not as great as I hoped it would go

Now I'm listening to Rush on Pandora since it's her favorite band and I ashamedly don't know many songs by them

• Like 8

LOL That was Liam Hemsworth.  My exact thoughts were "He looks like he belongs in a lifetime movie"

• Like 4

Not yet. Just awful so far. We'll see. :lol: Yvonne Strahovski just showed up. She's playing Unconvincing Scientist

Are you drinking any sort of alcohol during this viewing experience?

Basically the date went well; but could've gone a lot better Beginning was a bit awkward but then we hit it off well in the car I bought her ticket; she insisted on buying the popcorn and I couldn't stop her Movie we both liked; I'll admit I wasn't paying the most attention to the movie though Steak N Shake was hijacked by some friends we saw at the movie and it became a double date which was awkward at least for me And then the drive home, I brought it back down even though it was awkward earlier And I said we should do this again sometime, and she said yes So overall, it was probably good, but not as great as I hoped it would go Now I'm listening to Rush on Pandora since it's her favorite band and I ashamedly don't know many songs by them

Your first mistake was hitting her in the car.
  • Like 4