baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

So what have I missed? The last page I read was page 35. What did I miss?

38M Friday, TASM2 sucks, Sam, E, Baumer, myself think Godzilla is OK at best, TDKR would have hit 100M OD, RTH says 29-31M for Sat, Blankments went on a date, Tele is currently watching Godzilla, etc
  • Like 5

You cant have too much Pitbull. Or too much Dale, Worldwide, or 305.Hes not the icon BOF needs, but the icon BOF deserves right now.

DON'T STOP THE PAR-TAAAAAAAAY

• Like 1

Nope, got to no bases. I felt really awkward at points; I kinda wish we didn't go to a movie for the first date. I wanted to grab her hand at points, but me being an overthinker, I didn't want to come off as rushing

Aw, that's okay. It's just the first date. Take it slow, girls like that. Not too slow though.If not a movie, where do you want to go?

She likes Rush, very nice. Here's a few of the basics. Fly by Night, Tom Sawyer, Spirit of Radio, Subdivisions. Enjoy the drumming of arguably the best drummer in rock, Neil PeartAnd hey she's interested in a second date, that's always a good thing.

Thanks for the Rush list :)

True, but her twitter gets me worried... :/

Hahahaha...silly Kal and your silly 100 million dollar prediction.  Me, Rallax, Dash and a few others knew this wouldn't come close to 100.

What happens if this falls below 90....HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Don't ever doubt the shit that is Godzilla.  

You're 110 mill prediction=FAIL!!

• Like 11

Aw, that's okay. It's just the first date. Take it slow, girls like that. Not too slow though.If not a movie, where do you want to go?

Probably just around town. There's not much to do in Indiana. Maybe we'll go to the dunes or something next Saturday afternoon. I'll figure it out :)

• Like 1

Hahahaha...silly Kal and your silly 100 million dollar prediction.  Me, Rallax, Dash and a few others knew this wouldn't come close to 100.

Posted Image

• Like 3

Brilliant!

Edited by Fancyarcher

38M Friday, TASM2 sucks, Sam, E, Baumer, myself think Godzilla is OK at best, TDKR would have hit 100M OD, RTH says 29-31M for Sat, Blankments went on a date, Tele is currently watching Godzilla, etc

Correction: I'm pretty sure B thought Godzilla was abysmal. That's what make it fun.
  • Like 1

Oh my God you're even posting like him. What a way to rub it in. :rofl:  :rofl:

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 3

I'm liking this because I admit that Kal was being an asshole earlier.