baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

Hahahaha...silly Kal and your silly 100 million dollar prediction.  Me, Rallax, Dash and a few others knew this wouldn't come close to 100.

What happens if this falls below 90....HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Don't ever doubt the shit that is Godzilla.  

You're 110 mill prediction=FAIL!!

That was HILARIOUS my friend!

Thanks for the Rush list :) True, but her twitter gets me worried... :/

You're welcome.And remember she's a teenage girl, they have to be broken in like a wild horse sometimes
  • Like 2

Hahahaha...silly Kal and your silly 100 million dollar prediction.  Me, Rallax, Dash and a few others knew this wouldn't come close to 100.

Lol, why the heck did Mulder like that post? :lol:

EDIT: Never the minds.

Edited by MovieMan89

Probably just around town. There's not much to do in Indiana. Maybe we'll go to the dunes or something next Saturday afternoon. I'll figure it out :)

I was just sitting here keep going awww reading your posts. Sounds so cute and endearing. But I'm also kinda glad that I didn't have to go through the awkward phase of first dates like you. Natural progression from best friends to bf/gf has its perks. Edited by #ED
  • Like 3

I don't want to even think about what Kal will do if it falls below 90M.  :mellow:

• Like 2

Posted Image

• Like 4

Im glad twitter didn't exist when I was dating in high school. Or any social media for that matter.

Having to dodge dinosaurs on the way to school was a pain, though.

Edited by Orestes
  • Like 12

Jai Courtney traded Frankenstein's journal for Otto. Now Bill Nighy plans to use it for, like, nefarious purposes

Eckhart/Adam doesn't seem very happy about this either

• Like 4

I was just sitting here keep going awww reading your posts. Sounds so cute and endearing. But I'm also kinda glad that I didn't have to go through the awkward phase of first dates like you. Natural progression from best friends to bf/gf has its perks.Till you break up and can no longer be friends.

WTF Ed? :lol:Well played though. Well played.
  • Like 4