baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

Think about how much better PacRim would've been with Nic Cage in the Hunnam role.Or Godzilla with Nic Cage in the ATJ role

Nicolas Cage in EVERY role!! ;) if they ever make a live action Wild Thornberrys movie, there's Nigel! (Picture Cage with a moustache saying blarh harh)

lol, Eckhart/Adam just jumped out a window, fell through a manhole cover, landed on a moving subway train, rolled off and landed between cars, and got up and entered the train. All in one motion

• Like 1

Im glad twitter didn't exist when I was dating in high school. Or any social media for that matter. Having to dodge dinosaurs on the way to school was a pain, though.

I blame Tele, the guy definitely had a hand in helping to raise those damn dinosaurs.
  • Like 2

It's funny people mention Godzilla's screen time, but did you know Anthony Hopkins only appeared in Silence of the Lambs for 16 minutes

and the lamb appeared for 0 minutes. no one complained.

• Like 6

Jai Courtney traded Frankenstein's journal for Otto. Now Bill Nighy plans to use it for, like, nefarious purposesEckhart/Adam doesn't seem very happy about this either

Ahh I Frankenstein. I was hoping for campy GL bad. Instead it was just bad

Oh no, the cute Barney is missing $100mil opening weekend now, but almost staying flat as compared to Fri without Thursday's midnight number =)

Still amazing.

I think I've read the stupidest thing on this forums. This has taken the cake. 

• Like 1

I love how you went from liking all my posts to calling me an asshole because I didn't like a movie you did and am clearly having fun with it. :lol:

Posted Image

I like Kal overall but I still called him an asshole over how he was acting yesterday. If you act like an asshole I'm going to call you out on it.

• Like 1