baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

lol, Eckhart/Adam just jumped out a window, fell through a manhole cover, landed on a moving subway train, rolled off and landed between cars, and got up and entered the train. All in one motion

Are you sober right now Chewy? Cause I can't imagine you making it through the movie being sober :lol:
  • Like 5

I like Kal overall but I still called him an asshole over how he was acting yesterday. If you act like an asshole I'm going to call you out on it.

Stop taking it personal. It's a movie I didn't like and am now having fun trashing it. Do you take it personal when people have fun praising a movie they love? No, so don't worry about it. Like, take a chill pill man.

Stop taking it personal. It's a movie I didn't like and am now having fun trashing it. Do you take it personal when people have fun praising a movie they love? No, so don't worry about it. Like, take a chill pill man.

You don't see me taking an issue with Baumer or anyone else do you? No. Because they're not acting like assholes to other people. Trash the film but don't be an asshole.

• Like 2

It's funny people mention Godzilla's screen time, but did you know Anthony Hopkins only appeared in Silence of the Lambs for 16 minutes

That's all he needed. It was Clarice's story.

• Like 2

Guys, let's hug this out.. Sat numbers are excellent with an excellent weekend number and sequel with DESTROY ALL MONSTERS being the plot.. Cue the GODZILLA/Watanabe gifs.. :wave: 

Posted Image

• Like 2

I just got the early Tele reaction.My response: I'm going to bed.

That's too cryptic.And no, don't go. We need to wait for Tele and get some mods showdown going in here.
  • Like 1

You don't see me taking an issue with Baumer or anyone else do you? No. Because they're not acting like assholes to other people. Trash the film but don't be an asshole.

I haven't  made it even remotely personal with anyone when trashing the film. Disliking a movie someone else doesn't and trashing it doesn't equal insulting other people. Unless you insult other people. So far that's on you with the namecalling. But whatevs.

If you need examples, if  I were insulting other people I would be telling them they're idiots if they like it or something in that vein.

Edited by MovieMan89

I haven't  made it even remotely personal with anyone when trashing the film. Disliking a movie someone else doen't and trashing it doesn't equal insulting other people. Unless you insult other people. So far that's on you with the namecalling. But whatevs.

Yeah because you totally didn't insult Claire earlier.

That's too cryptic.And no, don't go. We need to wait for Tele and get some mods showdown going in here.

Fine. Because it will be a showdown.
  • Like 5

Why would this be cause for a meltdown??? That's excellent and sunday won't be any different... :wtf:

Nothing wrong with the number but it won't break 100, as some were thinking, with even the high end. Might not even break CATWS. Still early though. West Coast could still surprise again.