baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

Let's be serious for a moment.The human story didn't do much at all for the movie.I had no clue what Watanabe said at times.The Godzilla roar was done to wake people up during the first half.Bryan Cranston went from Really Good to WTF!?Ugh.

Your turn, Tele.
  • Like 2

Let's be serious for a moment.The human story didn't do much at all for the movie.I had no clue what Watanabe said at times.The Godzilla roar was done to wake people up during the first half.Bryan Cranston went from Really Good to WTF!?Ugh.

I've spilled the water I'm drinking. lol

• Like 1

Agreed. Which is why I keep posting how the ending was amazing.

We're all experts at "likes" whoring one way or another here on BOF.
  • Like 2

The only thing keeping this movie from being an all time classic are the mostly flat characters. Even keeping everything else the same, Elizabeth Olsen and ATJ switching roles would've made it more interesting. Cranston was a bit goofy.My theater broke out in applause and cheers multiple times. Edwards played them like a fiddle. Just great stuff.Edit: better than MOS, IM3, CAP2, or SKYFALL. Your move, Ed.

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 10

The only thing keeping this movie from being an all time classic are the mostly flat characters. Even keeping everything else the same, Elizabeth Olsen and ATJ switching roles would've made it more interesting. Cranston was a bit goofy.My theater broke out in applause and cheers multiple times. Edwards played them like a fiddle. Just great stuff.

Now I am starting to think you're trolling us Tele. You're never this enthusiastic about modern movies, and this is the one you pick to finally let your fanboy flag fly? :wacko:  WHAAA?

Now I am starting to think you're trolling us Tele. You're never this enthusiastic about modern movies, and this is the one you pick to finally let your fanboy flag fly? :wacko:  WHAAA?

He's allowed to enjoy or dislike any movie.  ;)

• Like 4

The only thing keeping this movie from being an all time classic are the mostly flat characters. Even keeping everything else the same, Elizabeth Olsen and ATJ switching roles would've made it more interesting. Cranston was a bit goofy.

My theater broke out in applause and cheers multiple times. Edwards played them like a fiddle. Just great stuff.

Edit: better than MOS, IM3, CAP2, or SKYFALL. Your move, Ed.

Posted Image

• Like 4

Rth, you're here! People are still well alive, so no worries, please give us updates (and thoughts on Nikki's updates :ph34r:) if you don't mind.

• Like 3

The only thing keeping this movie from being an all time classic are the mostly flat characters. Even keeping everything else the same, Elizabeth Olsen and ATJ switching roles would've made it more interesting. Cranston was a bit goofy.My theater broke out in applause and cheers multiple times. Edwards played them like a fiddle. Just great stuff.Edit: better than MOS, IM3, CAP2, or SKYFALL. Your move, Ed.

Nowhere near better than Cap 2. I'd put it below IM3 and MOS. Didn't care for Skyfall.

That's my opinion.

Edited by ECSTASY

Huh? There are a bunch of summer movies I love. Did you not see me flip out over PACIFIC RIM last year?Lemme guess: people who didn't like this are the same people who thought THE GREY sucked.
  • Like 10