baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

Brad Pitt was so fine in that movie.

Yes. Yes he sure was.

Tom Cruise character is cray-cray, but he was fine too.

Antonio Banderas though

Posted Image

• Like 3

yep, it's a struggle for anyone post-MTV generation You should see what "average" old movies from the 50's and 60's were really like. Your brain would start leaking out of your ear.

Actually I enjoy a lot of older films, I'm almost 40 myself. It's just a film I never really liked

not the worst fan-made list, but those are definitely not the 100 best films ever made

that's not how imdb works

Yeah, I know. It was mostly something I'd been curious about earlier in the day. It's still a not bad collection of films that are both popular and regarded as very good.

The top 5 highest rated I haven't seen:

The Shawshank RedemptionThe GodfatherThe Godfather: Part IIOne Flew Over the Cuckoo’s NestGoodfellas

• Like 1

Yeah, I know. It was mostly something I'd been curious about earlier in the day. It's still a not bad collection of films that are both popular and regarded as very good. The top 5 highest rated I haven't seen: The Shawshank RedemptionThe GodfatherThe Godfather: Part IIOne Flew Over the Cuckoo’s NestGoodfellas

.....what?!
  • Like 2

Yeah, I know. It was mostly something I'd been curious about earlier in the day. It's still a not bad collection of films that are both popular and regarded as very good.

The top 5 highest rated I haven't seen:

The Shawshank RedemptionThe GodfatherThe Godfather: Part IIOne Flew Over the Cuckoo’s NestGoodfellas

See Shawshank ASAP. Also Godfather. And Part II. Heck, just go watch all five right now :lol:

• Like 1

Do you guys think Nolan liked Godzilla? What was his favorite part

He liked it. But instead of Cranston he would have used Caine. 

Posted ImagePosted Image

...much more subtle.

Edited by a2k
  • Like 2

Yeah, I know. It was mostly something I'd been curious about earlier in the day. It's still a not bad collection of films that are both popular and regarded as very good. The top 5 highest rated I haven't seen: The Shawshank RedemptionThe GodfatherThe Godfather: Part IIOne Flew Over the Cuckoo’s NestGoodfellas

I'll be a crime against mankind to not watch The Godfather movies at least one. So go do it!

I'll be a crime against mankind to not watch The Godfather movies at least one. So go do it!

Maybe don't watch the third one though  :ph34r:

• Like 1

Yeah, I know. It was mostly something I'd been curious about earlier in the day. It's still a not bad collection of films that are both popular and regarded as very good. The top 5 highest rated I haven't seen: The Shawshank Redemption-MondayThe Godfather-TuesdayThe Godfather: Part II-WednesdayOne Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest-ThursdayGoodfellas-Friday

Here's your schedule this week