baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

Yeah, I know. It was mostly something I'd been curious about earlier in the day. It's still a not bad collection of films that are both popular and regarded as very good.

The top 5 highest rated I haven't seen:

The Shawshank RedemptionThe GodfatherThe Godfather: Part IIOne Flew Over the Cuckoo’s NestGoodfellas

Ive seen Shawshank and Goodfellas. Ive come across The Godfather on TV quite a few times, but I never catch it from the beginning, and I don't wanna start part way through, so I just change the channel.

Maybe don't watch the third one though  :ph34r:

Ruined what could have been the greatest trilogy of all time.

Not a bad movie but seems they waited too long to make it. Didn't really fit into the saga.

• Like 2

Yeah, I know. It was mostly something I'd been curious about earlier in the day. It's still a not bad collection of films that are both popular and regarded as very good.

The top 5 highest rated I haven't seen:

The Shawshank RedemptionThe GodfatherThe Godfather: Part IIOne Flew Over the Cuckoo’s NestGoodfellas

Watch them all. ASAP. 

• Like 1

Maybe don't watch the third one though  :ph34r:

The third one is a guilty pleasure of mine :ph34r: Dat Sofia Coppola. And I kinda think its ending scene is one of the best end (if not best) ever to a trilogy, so... :ph34r:
  • Like 3

The third one is a guilty pleasure of mine :ph34r: Dat Sofia Coppola.

And I kinda think its ending scene is one of the best end (if not best) ever to a trilogy, so... :ph34r:

We're on the same wavelength. The ending is kind of beautiful.

I still wonder what would have happened if Robert Duvall came back. Tom Hagen vs Michael. Posted Image

• Like 2

The Atlantic City massacre and the opera scene were very impressive

Two great scenes but the movie was meh. I really hated Vinnie and what's her name falling in love. They were first cousins. I know it happens but it felt all kinds of creepy. 

I still wonder what would have happened if Robert Duvall came back. Tom Hagen vs Michael. Posted Image

No Robert Duvall was a big problem for me. 

The third one is a guilty pleasure of mine :ph34r: Dat Sofia Coppola.And I kinda think its ending scene is one of the best end (if not best) ever to a trilogy, so... :ph34r:

I hated that love story. ugh. 

The Banderas gif became and internet sensation with the release of the PS4.

The first person to buy a PS4 at Sony HQ in NYC:

Posted Image

I don't know how or why it happened, but it's pretty awesome. The one Naughty Dog made with Joel is pretty great.
  • Like 3

You know it, Pink, you know it.

Speaking of Robert Duvall, I'm looking forward to seeing him in The Judge. I'm actually a bit more excited about him than RDJ in that movie.

• Like 1

The third one is a guilty pleasure of mine :ph34r: Dat Sofia Coppola. And I kinda think its ending scene is one of the best end (if not best) ever to a trilogy, so... :ph34r:

Uhh...Nope. Not taking the bait.

Two great scenes but the movie was meh. I really hated Vinnie and what's her name falling in love. They were first cousins. I know it happens but it felt all kinds of creepy.

Yeah the rest is shockingly average