baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

I just hope this doesn't pull an Iron Man and do 98 million lol. 

BTW that would still be great but I would hate for it to barely miss 100 million. 

Iron Man made over 100m OW if we count the Thursday night numbers, like we do for EVERY film these days. ;)

• Like 2

LOL i live in the bay area and during my showing people went "Whooo" when they were in Oakland and SF

Same thing during my viewing on Thursday.   At least some other city than NYC or LA gets destroyed for a change.

And 1.1 for CATWS?   Amazing hold.  Not bad for 

Posted Image

• Like 8

I'm just gonna say it, TASM2's performance domestically is severely disappointing for me, but to say a film that makes 700m WW is not profitable is just ludicrous.

Posted Image

All things considered TASM 2 will make a little money, but that is far from what SONY intended. This was supposed to make enough money to launch Spiderman and his villains to an entirely new level and they failed on that unfortunately. 

• Like 2

All things considered TASM 2 will make a little money, but that is far from what SONY intended. This was supposed to make enough money to launch Spiderman and his villains to an entirely new level and they failed on that unfortunately. 

Posted Image

• Like 15

I'd love to see GODZILLA light up those PACIFIC RIM Robots, then watch the credits roll up the screen cause that's what would happen..

I'm pretty sure he would be fighting along side the jaegers.  Did you even watch the movie?

• Like 1