baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

I went and saw Neighbors, the theater was absolutely packed and I am certain it was mostly for Godzilla.

I liked it, it was a good length, just not everything hit exactly right and it could sometimes go for a bit without a laugh but when it was funny it was really funny.  Not going to go overly in depth, probably a solid 7.5/10.

• Like 3

I got the new Interstellar trailer at my screening, but not the new Transformers one. :(What? No one feels bad for me?

I didn't get Interstellar or Transformers or Xmen or put whatever big upcoming summer blockbuster...No, what I got is some crappy Zach Braff movie, Expendables and some other shit I don't remember...

I didn't get Interstellar or Transformers or Xmen or put whatever big upcoming summer blockbuster...No, what I got is some crappy Zach Braff movie, Expendables and some other shit I don't remember...

the only trailer I remember is Edge of Tomorrow.

Cap is still my favorite of the year so far.

Without a doubt,  Godzilla is next for me.. I wonder how the race will go between them. Even though Cap is touch better overall I think Godzilla is going to beat the Captain by some distance thanks to the international grosses of the Destroyer of Worlds... I really want our god lizard to eclipse KK's WW gross asap as well.

38.5 M OD Godzilla brother and sisters......HOORRRRRAH!!!!!! :wub:

Edited by Superman001
  • Like 2

Omg...Frozen, I love you so much but please do not top DH2 worldwide.

I haven't been following its BO lately. But it only has Japan right now making the dough (very seriously big dough but still) so DH2's total would be too high, out of reach, no?

I got the new Interstellar trailer at my screening, but not the new Transformers one. :(What? No one feels bad for me?

I got Interstellar but not TF's new one or Dawn of Apes' new one. I did get Deliver Us From Evil's trailer which scared the hell outta me.

• Like 1

Actually, I was right to... How about the sat numbers yet???

Hoping your 40M or more Sat happens to BKB.. More pie in the face of folks who underestimated Godzilla but were egging on Spiderman like Noctis and Jessee.. Rem them saying we were idiots for thinking SM2 would make less than 280-300M lol.

Im loving this... Can SM even make 200Mil now?

Trailers I got were:

Edge of Tomorrow

Expendables 3

TMNT

Interstellar

Interstellar was easily the best trailer of the bunch.

Agree Empire warrior, for some reason Edge of Tommorrow looks like a bigdam flop to me..What do you think?

Lucy I thought had a hell of a trailer as well.

Why is no one talking about Lucy in here :D.

So..do you guys think Big Hero 6 or Interstellar or neither will move?

I didnt get Big hero 6, but Nolans Interstellar looks very interesting :).. One movie that may go major left that I forgot all about is How to Train a Dragon 2... It looked so beautiful and awe -inspiring in digital 3D... Im thinking this one may break out as well. Wow!!

Did you see the trailer in digital 3D for Dragon Captn? How about you empire, Mulder, Shawn, Bishop, Tele?

• Like 1

I didnt get Big hero 6, but Nolans Interstellar looks very interesting :).. One movie that may go major left that I forgot all about is How to Train a Dragon 2... It looked so beautiful and awe -inspiring in digital 3D... Im thinking this one may break out as well. Wow!!Did you see the trailer in digital 3D for Dragon Captn? How about you empire, Mulder, Shawn, Bishop, Tele?

Yes, and I loved it!!! Will be the best animated film in ages it looks like!!! Loved the humongous dragons!!!