baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

And that's what I meant. People were hyperventilating on CF's OD but by Saturday everything was normal. 

speaking of cf and its glorious first week i'm much more interested in how this does in the upcoming week/weekend than whether its opening is 90 or 92. the holds will show whether people are going to be continuously interested in this for a long time

Minus the Thursdays that's a good hold for Godzilla.

Well if you minus the Thursday then it should have a better increase. 

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1

Yeah, and to finish off his night, he is going to watch TDKR.

No BKB hasn't finished watching the 2nd half of the TDKR.He just knows more about the film than anyone here.
  • Like 1

Amazingly Cap continues to be OW champ of 2014 and if DOFP doesn't beat it, I can see it holding the fort for the entire summer. It would be an amazing accomplishment.  :D

Amazingly BAD accomplishment by the 2014 players if not a single breaks 100m OW when 2 years ago a film topped that mark in its SECOND WEEKEND.

Haha, just read this over on BOM's Friday report:

Word-of-mouth on Godzilla is decidedly mixed: it earned a so-so "B+" CinemaScore on Friday, and anecdotal evidence suggests that the movie's detractors are quite vocal.

You're damn skippy. :lol:

• Like 1