Olive

Tuesday numbers: Godzilla 7m,Neighbors 2.6m,TASM2 1.4m(Rth)

Gozzila -9% 

STiD  -15.3% LAST YEAR

great hold for godzilla.

in fairness to STID, it fell 19% on sunday and 63% on monday. 

So it's 6.76m tuesday is not far from Godzilla's 6.95m despite a smaller ow (70m 3-day / 83.7m from thu to sun).

Edited by a2k

Godzilla should beat Spidey domestically...not Cap 2 though. I'm going with 215-220 million. 

LOL you're being way too conservative. I can't see it missing $230M. The movie has better weekdays than TASM 2 and will likely have better weekend drops. 215-220M means that'll it have ASM 2 dreadful legs, I don't see this happening. WOM seems better too.

LOL you're being way too conservative. I can't see it missing $230M. The movie has better weekdays than TASM 2 and will likely have better weekend drops. 215-220M means that'll it have ASM 2 dreadful legs, I don't see this happening. WOM seems better too.

Well I'm not sold on the WOM like so many on here are. I personally thought it was decent for a monster movie but I can definitely see why people didn't like it either. 

Star Trek 2 wasn't smashed by FF6's $117M Memorial Wknd. 

I speak of DoFP setting the largest opening wk of 2014, aka Godzilla only holds the title for a week. I hope Godzilla can avoid a 55%+ this wknd as the movie was way awesome.

Edited by B J
  • Like 1

Well I'm not sold on the WOM like so many on here are. I personally thought it was decent for a monster movie but I can definitely see why people didn't like it either. 

Well it's having good weekdays, something ASM 2 never had. And I don't think weekends are going to be as bad as ASM 2. 

I speak of DoFP setting the largest opening wk of 2014, aka Godzilla only holds the title for a week. I hope Godzilla can avoid a 55%+ this wknd as the movie was way awesome.

I don't think X-MEN: DOFP will cross 90M 3 Day OW, it might not even cross $100M on it's 4 days.

• Like 1

Well it's having good weekdays, something ASM 2 never had. And I don't think weekends are going to be as bad as ASM 2. 

True and I have ASM2 barely getting pass 200 million. Either way...Godzilla will make more and both will be under Cap 2. B)