CAYOM Year 9 Advance Schedule

Besides, if Ted(male demographic) beat out Magic Mike (female demographic), I'm sure Kong can beat Beauty at the cha-Ching.

Still, I really wouldn't underestimate the power of the female demographic. Plus, Ted was also a pretty big date movie, so the two genders crossed over.

I go out for a few hours and I miss Gareth Edwards doing Star Wars and this thread going more crazy. Will update the madness when I return home.

IT'S A PROPHECY

VIII: Marc Webb

Spin-off #2: Phil Lord and Chris Miller

IX: Gore Verbinski

Spin-off #3: David Fincher

The Island of Kong though mostly attracts the teenage and male demographic, teenagers being the biggest market to sell to. I wouldn't be surprised if they both came close but as Kong is almost a guaranteed blockbuster, I wouldn't say they BotB will beat it.

If there's one thing that anyone should learn from CAYOM is that there is no such thing as a guaranteed blockbuster. (In fact it's basically asking to get your movie handed to you on a plate :ph34r: 

I'm totally not bitter that I've been on the receiving end of this at all

:lol::ph34r:

)

Finished Moses.Also add to the schedule as I just realised I don't have 1 film scheduled between May-SeptemberThe Bully Moms- May 10 [Amy Heckerling, Comedy]Untitled Romance film 1- August 23 [Lasse Halstrom, Romance]FilmHero- July 12 [Andrew Adamson, Animation]Untitled Romance film 2- July 3 [Nick Cassavetes, Romantic Comedy]

Edited by 10 Things I Hate About You

Just wrote Horror House 2.

Warning 1} It is worse than Bloodbath Unite

Warning 2] The ending is one of the worst endings of all time

This is honestly one of my most anticipated films of the year. 

• Like 3

May 31-June 2: American Idiot (rock musical) (Samuel Bayer)
August 23-25: Top Gear Adventures: Bolivian Cruiser (comedy, documentary, action) 
October 25-27: Cannibalistic Freaks (horror) (James Wan)
November 27-December 1 (Thanksgiving Weekend): The Nodding Tiger (fantasy adventure) (Ang Lee)
December 13-15: No Greater Glory (period drama) (Michael Haneke) 

• Like 1

May 31-June 2: American Idiot (rock musical) (Samuel Bayer)August 23-25: Top Gear Adventures: Bolivian Cruiser (comedy, documentary, action) October 25-27: Cannibalistic Freaks (horror) (James Wan)November 27-December 1 (Thanksgiving Weekend): The Nodding Tiger (fantasy adventure) (Ang Lee)December 13-15: No Greater Glory (period drama) (Michael Haneke) 

American idiot could be top 5 in my end of year. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED READING IT LAST TIME AND I LOVE GREEN DAY