CAYOM Year 9 Advance Schedule

Please change the bully moms title to bad moms (saying that the real film mean moms has already stole the title and aniston who was my first choice off me)

Edited by 10 Things I Hate About You

Update the untitled Park Chan Wook horror (June 21) to be called Train 38. It is also a horror/fantasy mix.

Don't worry, Blank, it'll be R-rated, and Chan-wook isn't the most hugely commercial director (yet), so it shouldn't give LucIIId too much to worry about.

• Like 1

These are probably the last three releases I'll add to the schedule.

Practice (Comedy/Drama), August 23 (dir. Jim Rash & Nat Fixon)

Slenderman: The Search (Supernatural Horror), February 1 (dir. Scott Derrickson)

A Specific Kind of Nature (Sci-Fi/Psychological Thriller), December 20 (dir. David Lynch)

BTW, A Specific Kind of Nature is going to be very typical surreal Lynch stuff. The Giver would probably have been a more mainstream choice. This will feel more like his older, more surreal and out-there psychological thrillers.

So the Creepypasta wars begin. Very well then.

The Y9 Slenderman movie is going to be a sequel to a successful Year 8 horror film, so I'm not worried.

I'm so happy we made the decision to do CAYOM in quarters. Otherwise I'd be overworked so hard.

The Y9 Slenderman movie is going to be a sequel to a successful Year 8 horror film, so I'm not worried. I'm so happy we made the decision to do CAYOM in quarters. Otherwise I'd be overworked so hard.

I agree fully. It takes off some stress.Adapting three very well received Creepypastas is a tough challenge for me but I hope it works out in the end ^_^

He is.

Alpha, Lord of the Flies is less than a month after Death Note 2. You'll need to change from Fincher since Rukaio gets priority as it's a sequel. It's too close a release window. If Rukaio confirms though that all Death Notes were filmed simultaneously or back-to-back however then you're ok since he'd have filmed his Death Note work a while back.

Edited by Numbers of House Stark

He is.

Alpha, Lord of the Flies is less than a month after Death Note 2. You'll need to change from Fincher since Rukaio gets priority as it's a sequel. It's too close a release window. If Rukaio confirms though that all Death Notes were filmed simultaneously or back-to-back however then you're ok since he'd have filmed his Death Note work a while back.

I'm filming three of them back-to-back, however, so I'm not entirely sure Fincher'll be done in time. 

Ok my Internet is acting weird. I went to edit in the new information but instead of saving the changes the forum just ate the whole first post pretty much. So it will take me some time to reconstruct the Advance Schedule.

Therefore, I am suspending this thread until further notice, no more additions or changes. When I get this oddity sorted we can go back to business.

Ok my Internet is acting weird. I went to edit in the new information but instead of saving the changes the forum just ate the whole first post pretty much. So it will take me some time to reconstruct the Advance Schedule.

Therefore, I am suspending this thread until further notice, no more additions or changes. When I get this oddity sorted we can go back to business.

Glad to see you've got everything back on track. Speaking of, a new entry for Q1.

Legacy of the Joestars: Phantom Blood (Action/Adventure)- March 15-17th

Also, I'm looking for a good spot in Q1 for a Phoenix Wright movie. Any suggestions?